Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

I GOT IT....not a visa but just as important;

I GOT IT....not a visa but just as important;

Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:14 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Default I GOT IT....not a visa but just as important;

I got my court order to remove my son from jurisdiction. Now the real work begins. I simply can't believe it's over. Without the order it wouldn't matter how quicly I sold my house, how much money I have or anything else. Without out I wasn't going anywhere.

I AM GOING HOME.............................................. ....................... Not right now but at least I can start moving things in the right direction.

I am getting teary just writing this. I left Oz in 1995 as a single and naive 22 yr old, now I will be going home as a 34 yr old Mum with a hell of a lot of experience in everything. I will have family around me again. I've really missed that. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..... Iv'e seen my parents three times in 12 years and I will get to see them when I want. They will be able to get to know their grandson. My son, for the first time, will get to know what it is like to have family. I will be able to go to Christmas Dinner with my family. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can buy whatever I want for my mum and dads birthdays - instead of something that is breakable. I can get Vegemite in HUGE jars instead of piddly little things that last me a week (I eat a lot of it).

Sorry about all of that DEEP BREATH IN & OUT. Be calm..
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I GOT IT....not a visa but just as important;

Oh, that's such good news! Really, really pleased for you!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:22 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

I was breathing for you during that thread, don't worry
I am very pleased for you, this is obviously something that means a heck of a lot to you and I wish you good luck
bec
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

congratulations i bet you just want to jump on a plane RIGHT NOW and get back there.

lynn xx
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:34 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Good luck i hope everything works out for you just as you hope
Old Sep 24th 2007, 6:54 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, all the best with your family,.

Joex
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:40 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

That is good news for you.

Hope everything else goes smoothly.

Shirley x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:43 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

That brilliant

I am so pleased for you
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news,
Very please for you, not long now.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Location: Chichester, England, Auckland, NZ, Gold Coast, Oz. Going back to UK 17th Oct
DebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud ofDebiE has much to be proud of

Congratulations to you and your son.

I can feel your excitiement and was getting emotional for you!!

Good luck and well done.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy your life and your family.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

charb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant futurecharb has a brilliant future

Great news for you!

When do you think you will be heading home?
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:21 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by killamarsh
I got my court order to remove my son from jurisdiction. Now the real work begins. I simply can't believe it's over. Without the order it wouldn't matter how quicly I sold my house, how much money I have or anything else. Without out I wasn't going anywhere.

I AM GOING HOME.............................................. ....................... Not right now but at least I can start moving things in the right direction.

I am getting teary just writing this. I left Oz in 1995 as a single and naive 22 yr old, now I will be going home as a 34 yr old Mum with a hell of a lot of experience in everything. I will have family around me again. I've really missed that. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..... Iv'e seen my parents three times in 12 years and I will get to see them when I want. They will be able to get to know their grandson. My son, for the first time, will get to know what it is like to have family. I will be able to go to Christmas Dinner with my family. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can buy whatever I want for my mum and dads birthdays - instead of something that is breakable. I can get Vegemite in HUGE jars instead of piddly little things that last me a week (I eat a lot of it).

Sorry about all of that DEEP BREATH IN & OUT. Be calm..
That is fantastic
So chuffed for you. Are you going to make it home for Christmas?!
Adele
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant news. Well done
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

Hi,

So so pleased for you I can only imagine the exhilaration and excitement. We are going through this process at the moment and I can't wait to post our success.

Good luck for the future

Sarah
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:16 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, congratulations!!! Your post sprung a couple of tears to my eyes too! sentimental old mare I can be !

Em x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.