Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What to do before you leave ????

What to do before you leave ????

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Wink What to do before you leave ????

Hi peppes

I am having a think today of things we need to do before we leave for sunny Perth and wondered if anyone can help me do this ! so much to think about and I like to be organised. Anything that you can think of could you reply FANKS

A x
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to do before you leave ????

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi peppes

I am having a think today of things we need to do before we leave for sunny Perth and wondered if anyone can help me do this ! so much to think about and I like to be organised. Anything that you can think of could you reply FANKS

A x
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345774
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

E3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond reputeE3only has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Hi peppes

A x
Well since you want to see the sun shine and ready for some tan - ensure you get loads of lotion and also be prepared just in case you land on a cold windy day ( hope not)

All the best.....
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Spend as much time as you can with your family because the time flies by before you know it.

Good luck with the move.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

OMG HOW THICK AM I - Just noticed the big sticky of what to do before youe leave !!opppsss

A X
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

take off your socks and have a good long hard laugh, youve nearly made it, you lucky devil
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chris1386
take off your socks and have a good long hard laugh, youve nearly made it, you lucky devil
Chris, looks like you validated same time as we did, dont suppose you validate in Perth did you. I wish I could have stayed there
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:19 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Pack a big jar of marmite ... I am missing it! *sniff* *sob* LOL!

Actually I would recommend that you go around and see all your friends and make sure that they are all on Facebook (great for photos) and you're all connected to MSN so you can chat when you are online..

Also pack a cardie... I am in Sydney and it is cold! (My friends are in Perth tho and she says that its cold at the mo)..

Oh.. get some 30 factor sunscreen from Woolies or Coles when you arrive - trust me, it is MUCH better than the stuff you get in the uk!

Em x
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of

Hi Phil, yes we validated in Perth, folowed by adelaide, melbourne, cairns and the Daintree rainforest.Did not want to come home, still there is light at the end of th tunnel, we just put our house on the (non) market fat chance of a sale but who dares etc, where you up to then, and where are you heading when the time comes? Perth for us
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

BUGGER! just realised ive hijacked the thread, sorry Amanda and phil
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 4:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

philnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud ofphilnorris has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chris1386
Hi Phil, yes we validated in Perth, folowed by adelaide, melbourne, cairns and the Daintree rainforest.Did not want to come home, still there is light at the end of th tunnel, we just put our house on the (non) market fat chance of a sale but who dares etc, where you up to then, and where are you heading when the time comes? Perth for us
wow sounds like you had a great time , we are going to Perth too, there is just so much IT work there at the moment, would love to go now but need to wait till Feb 09 so we have enough cash.

I cant wait,