what to do....

Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

polly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant futurepolly_pod has a brilliant future
Default what to do....

we moved out to north ryde, sydney in january based on my husband's job...... he's been approached by his 'big' boss today to offer him a promotion in north melbourne!!! thing is in we've just had an offer accepted on a house here but apparently our costs would be covered etc etc..... not sure how we feel.... never been to melbourne.... what's it like???? heidelberg especially...
any response would be appreciated
Old Jun 24th 2010, 12:23 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what to do....

Originally Posted by polly_pod
we moved out to north ryde, sydney in january based on my husband's job...... he's been approached by his 'big' boss today to offer him a promotion in north melbourne!!! thing is in we've just had an offer accepted on a house here but apparently our costs would be covered etc etc..... not sure how we feel.... never been to melbourne.... what's it like???? heidelberg especially...
any response would be appreciated
Heidelberg is nice, its green, bushy and close to town. good housing and schools from people I have known in that area.

Being close to town if that is his area of work will give you a big choice of areas not just restricting yourself to Heidelberg.

Well done on the promotion. Get them to send you down for a weekend to scout around. Realestate.com will give you a good indication of prices and rentals.