Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

What are the chances of us moving to Australia.?

What are the chances of us moving to Australia.?

Old Feb 10th 2023, 1:14 am
Forum Regular

samtheman40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What are the chances of us moving to Australia.?

I have a U.K. passport and a New Zealand passport. I was brought up in the U.K. as my dad is English and my mum is from New Zealand. My wife is Filipina and has just the one passport which is a Philippines passport. I am 47 my wife 48. My step sons are 20 and 23. They also only have Philippines passports. What are the chances of moving to Australia to live. Is it easier for my family to come to Australia on a visa as I have a New Zealand passport?
I have lived in Auckland and Sydney b4 in my late 20’s and again when I was 30. I did not need a visa as had my kiwi passport
What are the current rules how easy is it for us to move to Australia?
Old Feb 13th 2023, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What are the chances of us moving to Australia.?

I believe that you could come to Qz just using your NZ passport, but I suspect your wife would need a visa, unless you could get her a NZ passport based on your marriage. Your Stepsons might have a harder time unless you can show they are dependent on you but once they hit 21 it makes it even more difficult.