Weather

Old Jul 23rd 2010, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold
Default Weather

I find this a very usefull internet tool, it is accurate as far as here (UK) goes
Just thought i would share it with you all as a thank you addy.
It as lots of features and brilliant graphics of world weather events, we use it to see what going on in Perth and Australia in general, then look at our own neck of the woods to see how accurate it is,and so far it's been great
Heres the link http://www.weatherzone.com.au/world/ just click the drop down for radar and maps or what ever you want to check out, then click your country of choice and take a look see.
Enjoy