Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!

Old Jul 5th 2008, 10:56 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!

Originally Posted by LUNANBAY
Yeh I know, I think we were very lucky so I aint gonna complain!
As long as I can feel the sand beneath my toes and the sun on my back everyday for the rest of my time , I will be a very happy bunny!
Hi ,

Pouring of rain here and got the old jackets out with it being cold! That's what being here for a couple of years does to your tolerance of cold! We were at the Sunshine coast the other day and were teeth chattering at 17 Deg! Back in the UK I would have been in shorts and t shirts!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Helo everybody peeps!

Just to let you know our visa come through today, now massively flapping!!!
The Clarkies are on their way!
Congratulations on your visa . We got our visa on the 3rd also, we hope to fly to Brisbane end of October. Good luck with you future in Australia.

Gillian
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi ,

Pouring of rain here and got the old jackets out with it being cold! That's what being here for a couple of years does to your tolerance of cold! We were at the Sunshine coast the other day and were teeth chattering at 17 Deg! Back in the UK I would have been in shorts and t shirts!

Cheers

Ginny
Your post makes me smile, that's what going to Oz is all about 17 degrees and you put a cardy on!!!

We are moving to Cleveland in October, where abouts in bayside are you?

Gillian
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi congratulations guys, great news. Sorry we did not catch up with you when we were back in bonny Scotland, but time just flew by. Will hopefully see you on this side.

Donna & Neil
Old Jul 6th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill
Your post makes me smile, that's what going to Oz is all about 17 degrees and you put a cardy on!!!

Gillian
hey,we could start a movement, we are moving to Cleveland in Oct! ( well, we are aiming for Oct. and for Clevland area)
Old Jul 6th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi congratulations guys, great news. Sorry we did not catch up with you when we were back in bonny Scotland, but time just flew by. Will hopefully see you on this side.

Donna & Neil
no worries, we'll catch you on the sunny side of winter!!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi ,

Cheers

Ginny
No way, dont be breaking my rose tinted glasses now!! 17 degrees is always a good day for me!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Colly-Gill

Gillian
My house is gonna be a cardy free house!! they'll have to tuff it out like real Australians!!! Hah, I'll see what Missus Lunanbay says about that!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Helo everybody peeps!

Just to let you know our visa come through today, now massively flapping!!!
The Clarkies are on their way!
CONGRATULATION

Wishing you all the best for your new life down under

Carl & Ang ( The Smokies )
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by carl-ang
CONGRATULATION

Wishing you all the best for your new life down under

Carl & Ang ( The Smokies )
Hey Thanks, I take it you are from Arbroath then? Just up the roadfrom you, where you off too? Trying to book flights now, I mean cheap flights!!
All the best!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

Hey Thanks, I take it you are from Arbroath then? Just up the roadfrom you, where you off too? Trying to book flights now, I mean cheap flights!!
All the best!
what gave it away!!!

We are hoping to be heading off to brisbane. Applied, paperbased, 27th May 08, so i think we will have a bit of a wait

Ang