Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!

WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all
Default WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!

Helo everybody peeps!

Just to let you know our visa come through today, now massively flapping!!!
The Clarkies are on their way!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:24 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE HAVE OUR VISA!!!

Congratulations

Enjoy the experience

Julie. x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:15 am
Ses
Forum Regular

Ses has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant futureSes has a brilliant future

Congrats!! A very scary and happy time. All the very best for your future down under

Sarah
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

cazw1405 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Guys!

All the best for your new life down under

Caz x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

Gina 2 will become famous soon enoughGina 2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LUNANBAY
Helo everybody peeps!

CONGRATULATIONS - All the best, Gina x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:53 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Helo everybody peeps!

That's fantastic news guys. All the very best for the move over.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 4th 2008, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Helo everybody peeps!

congratulations! Good luck for the future and your new lives in Oz!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:39 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

Well done!

What type of visa is it and how long did it take?

- CDM
Old Jul 4th 2008, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all

we are on a E457 visa, it took just over 10 days to do it online!
So happy, it was agony waiting for the meds to go to Aus then waiting for the big decision. Brisbane here we come!

The Clarkies
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:50 pm
CDM
BE Enthusiast

CDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud ofCDM has much to be proud of

we are on a E457 visa, it took just over 10 days to do it online!
So happy, it was agony waiting for the meds to go to Aus then waiting for the big decision. Brisbane here we come!

The Clarkies
WOW! Just 10 days? By all accounts, it's taking people 5-10 months to get their visas. I'm applying for a 175 shortly and I'll be anticipating half a year or more of waiting.

- CDM
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Helo everybody peeps!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

congratulations!!! 10 days-what??? we were 11 months!!!
who cares, we all get there in the end.we're going same direction, going on a reccie in Aug. and keeping fingers crossed we can move in Oct.
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Babsw
congratulations!!! 10 days-what??? we were 11 months!!!
who cares, we all get there in the end.we're going same direction, going on a reccie in Aug. and keeping fingers crossed we can move in Oct.
Yeh I know, I think we were very lucky so I aint gonna complain!
As long as I can feel the sand beneath my toes and the sun on my back everyday for the rest of my time , I will be a very happy bunny!
Old Jul 5th 2008, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Yeh I know, I think we were very lucky so I aint gonna complain!
As long as I can feel the sand beneath my toes and the sun on my back everyday for the rest of my time , I will be a very happy bunny!
I'll keep my eyes peeled for the happy bunnies when we move out!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.