Wbb Rip

Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:32 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Bix
Your avatar is what sickens me.
Could you change it please

Better not provoke him with any Hilsborough comments then!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:32 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bury him already!!!

Dust to dust, ashes to ashes...done.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:34 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by elbow
i don't think it was even borderline/harmless. some of the chinese cockle "jokes" by him and others were sickening. a racist is a racist pure and simple.
this kind of banter (because thats wat it is ) goes on all the time,in every factory,building site,pub ect all the time.i am not a racist & i have listened to racist jokes & told them.its the fact that they were un here for all to view.the forum doesnt have the same context value as reality,tisw allso a great platform for ppl to take the moral high ground & maybee some of these ppl arent so squeaky clean themselves?? neway just a thought p.s you should read some off the jokes on the crap joke thread in the lounge. its a bloody kkk meeting
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:38 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by userjay
this kind of banter (because thats wat it is ) goes on all the time,in every factory,building site,pub ect all the time.i am not a racist & i have listened to racist jokes & told them.its the fact that they were un here for all to view.the forum doesnt have the same context value as reality,tisw allso a great platform for ppl to take the moral high ground & maybee some of these ppl arent so squeaky clean themselves?? neway just a thought p.s you should read some off the jokes on the crap joke thread in the lounge. its a bloody kkk meeting
What a load of codswallop.
Excuses for being a moron.
You bloody disgust me.

Fancy a drink later User ?

Schizo
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:38 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

What the bejeezers is going on here???!! WBB banned? Taking on a new identity? I know I had a bit of a bang on the head when I prange my car, and I know that I've been living in a surreal timewarp since arriving here in Jersey to look after my poor mum,but my world is a very topsy turvy place at the moment, and I don't need this kind of confusion!

So, is he banned?

Is he still out there, masquerading as someone else? If so, who?

I've seen the discussion on why, and can understand why some may have been upset (personally, I naver had a problem with WBB - only found him useful and encouraging, but there we go). So who gave him the boot?

Please would you all refrain from making any monumental decisions/upheavals/changes in my semi-absence???!!! Can't cope with catching up....

Puzzled.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:41 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix
What a load of codswallop.
Excuses for being a moron.
You bloody disgust me.

Fancy a drink later User ?

Schizo
eerm yes i mean no ohh ok then
bix explain to bundy as am avin ma dinna
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:41 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
What the bejeezers is going on here???!! WBB banned? Taking on a new identity? I know I had a bit of a bang on the head when I prange my car, and I know that I've been living in a surreal timewarp since arriving here in Jersey to look after my poor mum,but my world is a very topsy turvy place at the moment, and I don't need this kind of confusion!

So, is he banned?

I've seen the discussion on why, and can understand why some may have been upset (personally, I naver had a problem with WBB - only found him useful and encouraging, but there we go). So who gave him the boot?

Please would you all refrain from making any monumental decisions/upheavals/changes in my semi-absence???!!! Can't cope with catching up....

Puzzled.
Bundy,
It's just a wee Welsh wizardry to keep the forum spiced.
WBB is fine........or is he ?
dan der dan dan:scared:
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:43 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix
Bundy,
It's just a wee Welsh wizardry to keep the forum spiced.
WBB is fine........or is he ?
dan der dan dan:scared:
Very helpful there, Bix!!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Pollster
Very helpful there, Bix!!
Come on Pollster - have you really got time to be here ?

As much as we will miss you, you really gotta buckle down to the roster.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:47 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by elbow
i don't think it was even borderline/harmless. some of the chinese cockle "jokes" by him and others were sickening. a racist is a racist pure and simple.
That was all done and dusted. Also he wasnt the only one on that thread coming out with comments

If there was a problem then, he should have been banned then. Not a week later during something else.

If Billy was banned for swearing or racism then why hasnt anyone else been banned?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Jack Daws
That was all done and dusted. Also he wasnt the only one on that thread coming out with comments

If there was a problem then, he should have been banned then. Not a week later during something else.

If Billy was banned for swearing or racism then why hasnt anyone else been banned?
Perhaps there was only enough cash to pay for one, ahem "removal".

I am very glad to note your grammar has improved a lot today JBB.

Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:51 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy

So, is he banned?

Puzzled.
In short he's gone to cyber heaven.

No I am not him in sheeps clothing

PS Hope everything works out for you and your family. Sounds like you need a break or two.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:52 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Bix
Perhaps there was only enough cash to pay for one, ahem "removal".

I am very glad to note your grammar has improved a lot today JBB.

Bugger off
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:57 pm
Banned

Just got this from you know who:

i have just had a look in, i see they think you are me
keep up the good work fella, as you say i am watching.
I told you he was watching

I know your here somewhere
Old Feb 13th 2004, 6:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Just got this from you know who:

I told you he was watching

I know your here somewhere
I wonder if you are both logged in at the same time ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.