Wbb Rip

Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:34 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sj oldfield
so is he banned or not?

I found him okay, if he posted anything that I didnt like I didnt read it.
simple as that
SJ,
You must pay more attention to what you type

How can you know you didn't like the post until you read it
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:40 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
WBB was a big headed Welsh sheep shagging git who has now taken over Jacks profile.

Hi WBB.

Your visa come yet mate ?

ROTFL

I am trying to fight the urge for lamb, I must not give in, be strong
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:44 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Well I spoke to a couple of mods and no ones know who banned him.

The general theory is, it was racism and the only thing that could be classed as racism was the Yid comment?

I thought it was the c#ck comment at first but several others used that phrase (I was one), including who it was directed at.

Seems daft to me.
If you are watching WBB I hope I didn't get you into trouble! I posted a comment about Pat Jennings playing for 'The Yids' on the 'I hate Patrick' thread but then Spurs fans refer to themselves as 'The Yids' anyway so anyone who took offence is a prat. Unfortunately I didn't see how the thread developed after that. Presumably that cock jockey Patrick complained.

I know WBB will be back soon and I for one will welcome his irreverent input. The forum might be in danger of getting boring without a bit of controversy.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:50 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Even those who don't like him will miss him - who will they rail uselessly at now?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:54 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Kentish Man
If you are watching WBB I hope I didn't get you into trouble! I posted a comment about Pat Jennings playing for 'The Yids' on the 'I hate Patrick' thread but then Spurs fans refer to themselves as 'The Yids' anyway so anyone who took offence is a prat. Unfortunately I didn't see how the thread developed after that. Presumably that cock jockey Patrick complained.

I know WBB will be back soon and I for one will welcome his irreverent input. The forum might be in danger of getting boring without a bit of controversy.

The thread pretty much carried on like that but Patrick kept picking bits out ect.

He got called a name (the one you used) and then ba boom. Roast Lamb. Billy's no more.

I got a PM off Patrick and he denied complaining, so did the mod who was on line in the lounge at the time?

I have no reason to disbelieve any of them. Patrick even stated he was enjoying getting a rise out of us all.

So if it wasnt any of the above who and why?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:55 pm
Banned

Hey Pollster.

Didnt like the joke then :scared:

Told you it was horrible.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:58 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Hey Pollster.

It was the sort of joke you laugh at and then feel horribly guilty for laughing

But hey - I asked for it!
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:00 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

The thread pretty much carried on like that but Patrick kept picking bits out ect.

He got called a name (the one you used) and then ba boom. Roast Lamb. Billy's no more.

I got a PM off Patrick and he denied complaining, so did the mod who was on line in the lounge at the time?

I have no reason to disbelieve any of them. Patrick even stated he was enjoying getting a rise out of us all.

So if it wasnt any of the above who and why?
I suspect our favourite sheep worrier is still around. I hope so, just to piss Ceri off for one thing!

Very disappointed that the 'I hate Patrick' thread was deleted though! I was looking forward to seeing how that one developed.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:04 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Pollster.

Hey WBB,
Can you take over Wengerboys profile cos he has bin missin for 4 days now.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:09 pm
AWOL

Originally posted by Bix
Hey WBB,
Can you take over Wengerboys profile cos he has bin missin for 4 days now.
Conspiracy theory!!! They're picking off the non-conformists one by one!! Quite possibly the same people who faked 9/11 and murdered Princess Di!

Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:10 pm
Banned

Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:15 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

av sussed this shinanigans i have,i realy have lol
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by userjay
av sussed this shinanigans i have,i realy have lol
Yep, you are always a scat behind User
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

elbow is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't think it was even borderline/harmless. some of the chinese cockle "jokes" by him and others were sickening. a racist is a racist pure and simple.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 5:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by elbow
i don't think it was even borderline/harmless. some of the chinese cockle "jokes" by him and others were sickening. a racist is a racist pure and simple.
Your avatar is what sickens me.
Could you change it please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.