Wbb Rip

Old Feb 13th 2004, 9:40 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by paulf
Well, Spurs is what I,m thinking and how is that offensive Jewish people speak Yiddish, And Stamford Hill is where the jewish spurs support orginiates from, So maybe something else was the reason.

GOONERS!!!!!!!!!

Well I spoke to a couple of mods and no ones know who banned him.

The general theory is, it was racism and the only thing that could be classed as racism was the Yid comment?

I thought it was the c#ck comment at first but several others used that phrase (I was one), including who it was directed at.

Seems daft to me.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 12:53 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

WBB never made the yiddish comment either.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 1:01 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
WBB never made the yiddish comment either.
So why did Billy get booted then. Everyone who was involved in the post was guilty of swearing.

Doesnt make sense. Billy's emailed me and he doesnt know either

The post was a joke as well, no one threatend anyone or such nonsense
Old Feb 13th 2004, 2:15 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

How does the ban work - can WBB just not log in or something? If so someone must have done somethin techie to stop him and therefore it must have been a moderator and surely some reason must have been given?

I don't know if Ascii was banned (remember her) but she disappeared pretty quickly one day and Peter had given her lots of warnings.

Peter - how does the banning thing work?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Jack - you are not WBB in disguise are you?
Old Feb 13th 2004, 2:59 pm
Banned

Originally posted by debsy
Jack - you are not WBB in disguise are you?

God knows how the ban works

Can he just log on under a different name or a visitor ?

I not too sure but I think you can still browse the site without being a member.

So watch what ya sayin
Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Yes, I think anyone can browse the site as a guest. But they cannot post unless they are registered.
Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

so is he banned or not?

I found him okay, if he posted anything that I didnt like I didnt read it.
simple as that
Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:11 pm
Banned

Yes, I think anyone can browse the site as a guest. But they cannot post unless they are registered.
BE AWARE :scared:

Dear departed please keep a watchful eye over the ones that you have left behind. In our hour of need look after us and we shall sacrifice a new born lamb (un-touched by man) in your honour

You know he's watching, always watching
Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:44 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Jack Daws

You know he's watching, always watching
The git
Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

So it is you Billy
Old Feb 13th 2004, 3:55 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

aaahhhh bad craic this news.like him or loath him at least he brought something to the table,it would be NICE if evey 1 was NICE to each other but as we are all well aware it just aint like that.wbb was only controversial with ppl that reciprocated contravacy with him. i would be as hot headed too with the view he had from his bedroom window lol
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:02 pm
Just Joined

nzpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wbb Rip

Originally posted by Ceri
I for one do not get along with him, and no I will not miss his wit..
You're not the only one Ceri. His comments on the cockle thread really took the biscuits, and I surely will not miss him for one minute.

nzpenguin
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:25 pm
Banned

So it is you Billy
No but remember:

Watching, always watching
Old Feb 13th 2004, 4:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Jack Daws
No but remember:

Watching, always watching
WBB was a big headed Welsh sheep shagging git who has now taken over Jacks profile.

Hi WBB.

Your visa come yet mate ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.