Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wanted: child-friendly doc/ladies hairdresser & a good chiropractor-Mordialloc

Wanted: child-friendly doc/ladies hairdresser & a good chiropractor-Mordialloc

Old Jan 5th 2010, 1:51 am
Just Joined

whatif is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanted: child-friendly doc/ladies hairdresser & a good chiropractor-Mordialloc

Can anyone recommend any of the above for us please? There are three hairdressers along the parade of shops so it would save me a bit of time and money (and possible disastrous hairstyles) if someone can tell me which one to try. Also, I have a 15 month-old son so if anyone knows of a good medical centre around the area with doctors who have an interest in paediatrics that would be a great help. Some of the doctors I've seen in the past have been pretty lame at diagnosing my son's ailments. I think there's a centre in Aspendale Gardens if anyone knows of it. Or if anyone knows of an excellent chiro that would be great too.

Thanks!
Old Jan 5th 2010, 1:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanted: child-friendly doc/ladies hairdresser & a good chiropractor-Mordialloc

I used to go to Aspendale Clinic on near the Aspendale Station and was with them for 11 years and always found them good. My children were young then.

Do not know about hairdressers or chiropractors its not just being new here that you have to search for a good hairdresser I am still looking after all these years. I end up cutting it myself because I cannot get them to do what I want Britvics has a couple of members who are hairdressers here I think one of them might be at Chelsea from memory.
Old Jan 5th 2010, 4:45 am
Just Joined

whatif is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanted: child-friendly doc/ladies hairdresser & a good chiropractor-Mordialloc

Originally Posted by Petals
I used to go to Aspendale Clinic on near the Aspendale Station and was with them for 11 years and always found them good. My children were young then.

Do not know about hairdressers or chiropractors its not just being new here that you have to search for a good hairdresser I am still looking after all these years. I end up cutting it myself because I cannot get them to do what I want Britvics has a couple of members who are hairdressers here I think one of them might be at Chelsea from memory.
Thanks Petals. I will give the clinic a call. Finding a good hairdresser is a woman's eternal search. I found someone good after years of looking in the UK but then emigrated.