Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The wait is driving me mad!

The wait is driving me mad!

Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice
Default Re: The wait is driving me mad!

Originally Posted by kellyjs
Oz is definitely all I talk about but having worn out the patience of all friends and family I have become a secret OZ addict only able to talk about it on here! :scared:
Yep, me too! I was admitted to hospital last weekend, nothing serious, but found myself talking to staff and other patients about Oz! :scared:

Shocking behaviour for a lady in pain!

Melissa
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
You won't get a CO for about 3 - 4 months (MODL application), 5 - 6 (Non MODL) and as soon as you do you will probably get your visa grant before you even know that you had a CO, unless they need more info of course.
Thank you for that.i will be 3 months the end of april.I have had an email from them to say that my meds were finalised on 23rd march so hopefully nothing else will be needed.I did do meds unrequested so i still have a bit of a wait
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh I know just how you feel!
I got an email last week and was so excited only to find out we had sent the wrong form to the childrens father so we have had to do it all again and hang around even longer
We' ll all get there in the end,,,but will we still be sane?????
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:43 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
You won't get a CO for about 3 - 4 months (MODL application), 5 - 6 (Non MODL) and as soon as you do you will probably get your visa grant before you even know that you had a CO, unless they need more info of course.
think the non-modl is a bit longer than that now wendy, we were nearly at the 8 month mark until we heard anything from the co... :scared:
Old Apr 20th 2006, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

People asking me if i have heard any think is driving me mad.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey xx
Old Apr 20th 2006, 3:02 pm
flirt

stutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond reputestutess has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
People asking me if i have heard any think is driving me mad.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey xx
wait till they ask you every five minutes if you've sold the house yet!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaah, that drives me mad
Tess
Old Apr 20th 2006, 3:36 pm
PJA
Forum Regular

PJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant futurePJA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stutess
wait till they ask you every five minutes if you've sold the house yet!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaah, that drives me mad
Tess

YES!! We've had our house on market a few weeks now and everyone you bump into asks if you've sold it! Don't they know you'll be jumping for joy when you have and everyone will get to know!!!!

Worse thing is, it was under offer and fell through!

Jane
Old Apr 20th 2006, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PJA
YES!! We've had our house on market a few weeks now and everyone you bump into asks if you've sold it! Don't they know you'll be jumping for joy when you have and everyone will get to know!!!!

Worse thing is, it was under offer and fell through!

Jane

Our first offer was withdrawn as well, it really annoys me. Don't the buggers know how absolutely gutted you feel when they do that

We have now found another buyer, so I hope you have the same luck and get another offer soon
Old Apr 20th 2006, 3:40 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Another thing I've noticed during the wait is that every time you turn on the tv the voice coming out of it has got a bloody aussie accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or is that just me being paranoid? Think I need another lol

Loz x
Old Apr 20th 2006, 4:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mole
Hi were 2 months into our visa application and the waiting to hear anything at all is driving me mad, i no its early days yet but ive started to check my e-mails obsessivley and spend all of my spare time on the net looking at oz sites.Anybody else out there losing it?

My wife has just pointed out that I'm like this already and we can;t even apply for visa until summer NEXT YEAR lol

Lost it a long time ago so can;t be losing it!
Old Apr 20th 2006, 5:46 pm
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

Im going mad. I try explaining to my mates about how I feel, which somedays I cant. They nod their head and say they understand, but I get this funny feeling they don't

Im at the start of all this, TRA came back last month and I've only just sent my visa away. The main thing I worry about is some information being wrong.
Old Apr 20th 2006, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Tony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant futureTony Po has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loz
Another thing I've noticed during the wait is that every time you turn on the tv the voice coming out of it has got a bloody aussie accent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or is that just me being paranoid? Think I need another lol

Loz x
You're right Loz, you are paranoid... but so am I!
Virtually everything I watch, listen to, or read has something to do with Australia!!!
How can the DIMIA get away with taunting us like this???
Old Apr 20th 2006, 5:50 pm
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan

Stacey xx
Ha ha ha, I get asked this every week by the same people. My answer is always "Ask me in 6 months" and guess what they do the following week ?? You got it
Old Apr 20th 2006, 7:11 pm
Yes yes yes brissy bound!

The Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really niceThe Quinns is just really nice

Originally Posted by Marcopolo
Ha ha ha, I get asked this every week by the same people. My answer is always "Ask me in 6 months" and guess what they do the following week ?? You got it
We are on the non modl list. People keep saying are you not bothering going to Oz now
They think it is a case of @oh I think I'll move to Oz and book a flight and go
Yeh right. I'll just go and do that now
Old Apr 20th 2006, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

kellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond reputekellyjs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Quinns
We are on the non modl list. People keep saying are you not bothering going to Oz now
They think it is a case of @oh I think I'll move to Oz and book a flight and go
Yeh right. I'll just go and do that now
HI there, its looks like you are on the same visa application as me, Non MODL and RPL to ACS. My application was acknowledged mid august and I didn't get a CO until March so please take heart, it will be any day now x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.