Wahoo Baby Boy

Old Jul 18th 2005, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wahoo

Originally Posted by bondipom
I am proud to announce that Mrs BP gave birth to a wonderful healthy baby boy yesterday evening.
Congratulations to you both
Old Jul 18th 2005, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Wahoo

Congratulations, enjoy your little blessing. The sleepless nights do end and the first smile is fantastic. Take it easy.
Nicola
Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:07 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to both Mr and Mrs BP.

And if we see posts like afjwrir girwjgioregqrejgiuhni iwuguiqerpguire
we know you had the baby on your knee when posting
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:52 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by movetoperth.com
Many congrats BP and Mrs BP on the arrival of Baby BP.

More info please..... name, weight.... a pic would be good

Lynn
Nearly there on the name, 3.6kgs (8lbs), tall, dark brown hair and a face that seems to melt everyones hearts. Labour was long, very painful and due to him putting his head down in every incorrect angle and distress a caesarian was performed 41 hours after labour pains started. I am wonderfully proud of my wife and son and I am amazed at how they got through it.

The delivery suites and caesar theatres were quiet so we had an enourmous set of excellent support staff. Somehow we got a single room as well (very unusual for public patients). The Mrs is doing fine and hopefully will make a speedy recovery.
Old Jul 18th 2005, 11:04 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Nearly there on the name, 3.6kgs (8lbs), tall, dark brown hair and a face that seems to melt everyones hearts. Labour was long, very painful and due to him putting his head down in every incorrect angle and distress a caesarian was performed 41 hours after labour pains started. I am wonderfully proud of my wife and son and I am amazed at how they got through it.

The delivery suites and caesar theatres were quiet so we had an enourmous set of excellent support staff. Somehow we got a single room as well (very unusual for public patients). The Mrs is doing fine and hopefully will make a speedy recovery.
Nice one BP.
Big congrats to the proud parents, and to your little Aussie bub!
Old Jul 18th 2005, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

41 hours after labour pains started

The Mrs is doing fine and hopefully will make a speedy recovery.
41 hours :scared:

Poor Mrs BP, hope she recovers soon,

JTL
Old Jul 18th 2005, 11:23 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
41 hours :scared:

Poor Mrs BP, hope she recovers soon,

JTL
Ditto.

back to forum moderation for you now.

Badge

Old Jul 19th 2005, 12:05 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wahoo Baby Boy

Congrats BP's and welcome to the world little BP!!

41 hours???? :scared:

No bloody wonder I dont want to give birth. Think I will stick with my original plan...adopt an 17yr355day old and then kick them out of home when they turn 18
Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:23 am
Forum Regular

SydneyStace will become famous soon enoughSydneyStace will become famous soon enough

Congratulation to you both on your new arrival.
Wishing Mrs BP a speedy recovery after her shocking time in labour!! :scared:

Stacey
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:13 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

I think we should induct a new Admin for the forum in place of Bondi...
Bondi Jr.

Bondi what you mentioned is a bit :scared:
finally its for good.
Congratulations to both.
Welcome Jr. And Good Luck both...
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:14 am
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice

What a RUGGED Title... I missed it..
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:20 am
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.

Wave goodbye to the life that you knew. Here comes a whole new one
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, enjoy every minute of those first precious months
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:41 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

yikes - 41hrs Strong woman and child you have there.

It is a whole rollercoaster of emotions the realisation that the little one is totally reliant on you both for everything, but as the days go by the little milestones in his life will mean so much, especially when he will turn, eyes light up and big smiles when you walk into the room.

From a proud parent of a 7mth 4days little girl.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:56 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by walaj
yikes - 41hrs Strong woman and child you have there.
They are both made of very strong stuff.

I am waiting for the plumber to unblock the drains. Of all the moments the toilet decides to back up.

Thanks for everyones kind words.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.