Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Volunteering at a Animal Charity

Volunteering at a Animal Charity

Old Jun 21st 2010, 4:23 am
Just Joined

captain_beefheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Volunteering at a Animal Charity

Hello guys, being the fine moral upstanding citizen I am (that and the fact I miss my cat from back home!), I have decided that I would like to volunteer at a Cat/Dogs home whilst I am here in Sydney.

Does anyone have any recommendations of where I could volunteer? I live in Neutral Bay, and am a little restricted in the fact I have no car and work full time in the week.

Thanks

Captain B
Old Jun 21st 2010, 11:22 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Volunteering at a Animal Charity

Originally Posted by captain_beefheart
Hello guys, being the fine moral upstanding citizen I am (that and the fact I miss my cat from back home!), I have decided that I would like to volunteer at a Cat/Dogs home whilst I am here in Sydney.

Does anyone have any recommendations of where I could volunteer? I live in Neutral Bay, and am a little restricted in the fact I have no car and work full time in the week.

Thanks

Captain B
Here you go http://www.awlnsw.com.au/

We supply them with used furniture pads to keep the Animals warm....mm
Old Jun 21st 2010, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I know the cat rescue in Enmore are always looking for people. Google NSW cat rescue, i got my lovely cat there!
Attached Thumbnails Volunteering at a Animal Charity-008.jpg  
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 8:38 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure these lovely folk would be glad to point you in the right direction http://www.cremornevet.com.au/
Old Jun 25th 2010, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

peggy76 is on a distinguished road

I went to the RSPCA at rutherford NSW just last week to see if they needed any volunteers, i was told to get in the que. Fab for them. hope all areas are this well manned