Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Victoria Police Entrance Exam

Victoria Police Entrance Exam

Old Nov 21st 2009, 4:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Victoria Police Entrance Exam

Has anyone recently taken this? I am thinking about trying to join up - they have a test date at one of the colleges local to me on the 12 Dec but not sure how hard the test is and whether I need to do some revision before hand and if so should I leave the 12th and take it next January 31st?

Any help would be gratefully received.
Old Nov 21st 2009, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Victoria Police Entrance Exam

I do not know how hard it is but I do know someone who kept on doing the test until he passed and now he is a policeman

If you have not looked up the requirements have a look at

http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content...ument_ID=14448 sets out what you have to know.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 5:32 am
Just Joined

vince11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Victoria Police Entrance Exam

hey,

if you are really interested in joining the police force you really should have a look at this site http://www.policeentryexam.com.au i found it very helpfull

i sat the exam 3 days ago, waiting for the results they say 2-3weeks away

I'll let you all know when i get my results
Old Jun 29th 2010, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Wherever I drive to after work each evening I guess
Toe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud ofToe Dipper has much to be proud of
Default Re: Victoria Police Entrance Exam

Can you catch a motorist driving 2 km over the walking speed?

Can you take a bribe?

Are you corruptible?

If the answer to these is yes, then you're in!!!

TD