Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Vic driver's license

Vic driver's license

Old Jan 13th 2015, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Almo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud ofAlmo has much to be proud of
Default Vic driver's license

A question for anyone who has recently acquired a Vic license on the strength of their British one: did they give it to you there and then at the counter? I know they used to but am also aware that they no longer do in some circumstances where they did previously (replacement licenses etc).
Old Jan 13th 2015, 7:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vic driver's license

Originally Posted by Almo
A question for anyone who has recently acquired a Vic license on the strength of their British one: did they give it to you there and then at the counter? I know they used to but am also aware that they no longer do in some circumstances where they did previously (replacement licenses etc).

While this question is up, I will save a google, what about from other states?.

QLD lic to VIC, one P plater.

Truck, Bike and and car licences.

Oh the fun of moving NOT.
Old Jan 14th 2015, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

We moved from NT to Vic and you transfer your interstate licence at Vic Roads. You are given a receipt that you can use until you get your new licence in the post. The licence will have the same,expiry date as your interstate licence and there is no fee for this first one.

From the UK I would,think it is,the same although you will have to pay the licence fee as it is a new one rather than a conversion � ����
Old Jan 14th 2015, 8:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks JB