A+V Johnson

Old Oct 1st 2001, 11:42 am
Hills

Both of you could email me too if you like - LJ-on-the-spot !! I'm a born & bred
Brisbanite, married to a pom (although recently naturalised australian). We currently
live south-west, with our 3 boys (8,6,3)but have also lived northside. LJ

Teri M wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 1st 2001, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

Teri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really nice

Hi! Saw your posting... we are also thinking of Northern Brisbane. If you would like to get in touch, you can e-mail us on [email protected] - it would be nice to talk to someone who has actually been where we are looking to go!!! My husband has uncle/aunt/cousins in Brisbane, but they live Alexander Hills (Bayside) and are not very familiar with north brisbane...
Old Oct 2nd 2001, 11:01 am
Andrew

Hi,

We moved from England to Brisbane in January 1999.

Do you mean Alexendra Hills? If so that's South Brisbane near Cleveland.

Andrew.

Teri M wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 2nd 2001, 8:40 pm
Andy & Kath

hi all we are also hoping to go to Brisbane after Christmas that is if are visas
arrive we applied in Nov 2000 so hopefully it won't be long now!! we have friends
living in Alexandra hills so we will be heading there if anyone would like to e-mail
us that will be grate [email protected] Kath [34] Andy [35] Reece [10]
Ainsley[6]

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 2nd 2001, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Teri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really niceTeri M is just really nice
Default reply to "LJ"

Originally posted by Hills
Both of you could email me too if you like - LJ-on-the-spot !! I'm a born & bred
Brisbanite, married to a pom (although recently naturalised australian). We currently
live south-west, with our 3 boys (8,6,3)but have also lived northside. LJ

Would like to e-mail you "LJ" - can you give me your address please???

Teri

Teri M wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >