UK in a word

Old Jul 15th 2005, 1:17 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK in a word

Extreme
Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Home because of my family.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 2:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Roots.

JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; Jul 15th 2005 at 4:07 am. Reason: Pluralising MRS JTLs post so it doesn't sound so rude :p
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:09 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: UK in a word

Small
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of

Cold

Well, usually - I've heard it's quite warm there at the mo.

Am I the first to use the same word in both threads?
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Friendship
Old Jul 15th 2005, 3:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Mrs Logan says 'wet'
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of

Humour
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:40 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, Mrs JTL beat me to it! In that case, I'll go for ...

Connected

In lots of ways - the ties that bind an' that. (Although, pride was a close second choice.)

Some song about a yellow taxi springs to mind.

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Roots.

JTL
Old Jul 15th 2005, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

kath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura aboutkath n kim has a spectacular aura about

Adult
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:06 am
Happy mum of 2 Aussies

Wanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to beholdWanderlust is a splendid one to behold

Couldnt decide between

'Homeland'

and

'Abused'

I love it because it will always be home, but feel sad because of how much it has changed since I was a kid.

W.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:12 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Oh, Mrs JTL beat me to it! In that case, I'll go for ...

Connected

In lots of ways - the ties that bind an' that. (Although, pride was a close second choice.)

Some song about a yellow taxi springs to mind.
Sorry, when JTL said Roots I thought he was being smutty

Where I come from, it's dead easy to get a root!!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:13 am
Don't use It's green card

baconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of lightbaconmaster is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by <")))><
Blatantly copying the theme of Soapy's thread:

Oz in a word

How about UK in a word (as a comparison) ?

KNACKERED
Old Jul 15th 2005, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hectic

It's all about what you have, what the latest thing is and dashing around to get it.

However I also feel very sentimental about the UK and I would also call it cosy... like a comfy old jumper.

Another negative - status. I'm thinking of snotty posh people who control the status quo and think they are better than the rest of the country. I'm not saying there aren't any in Aus but there are a great deal less.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 7:21 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

FINISHED

Rich

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.