UK in a word

Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:50 pm
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: UK in a word

Originally Posted by alkristensen
tolerant
PMSL

Is it just me or is that quite a funny word to use on a site where everyone's trying to leave the country? How tolerant can you be when every f****r's trying to get out!!

R
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

Green
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:04 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

"religious"
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

'ot (still) can't be bothered to go to bed
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:23 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Taxing......

Ang
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:27 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Totty

(you should have seen it in London today!)
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Totty

(you should have seen it in London today!)
Presumably you will see even more in Aus - if that's what rocks your boat
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:35 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Presumably you will see even more in Aus - if that's what rocks your boat
I dunno, I don't think it's that great in Oz. Oz pales in comparison to Prague, Copenhagen, San Diego etc!.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:43 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
PMSL

Is it just me or is that quite a funny word to use on a site where everyone's trying to leave the country? How tolerant can you be when every f****r's trying to get out!!

R

I meant tolerant in the way that we all are to others coming in and making up their own rules , shouting hatred on our streets and war mongering to young muslims to rise up and fight the jihad whilst living on our taxes to pay their benifits, and the way that we arent going gung ho and killing every last one just to make sure as the BNP and NF will and will/would have done. It may be early days yet, but i think the bombs were to test our resilliance and to disrupt our great multicultural diversity into a tit for tat war where they can gather more support for an uprising in this country. They seem to forget that we live in harmony and have done for 30 odd years, and most people have friends from all ethnic origins(i do anyway).

By tolerant i meant we dont go out there and fight for our right to be british and proud as it may cause offence!

Doesnt mean i AGREE WITH IT.

ALK
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:57 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Can we give a few?

Home (it will always be my home)

Proud (always proud to say I am English)

Football (the only game that matters)

There is a hell of a lot of negative comments on this thread perhaps its better that most of you have left you must have been pretty miserable!!!

Have a good weekend a few and perhaps the world will seem a better place come Monday.

TT

Originally Posted by <")))><
Blatantly copying the theme of Soapy's thread:

Oz in a word

How about UK in a word (as a comparison) ?
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:06 pm
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

Coudnt sum it up better myself

FOOTBALL
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:06 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

There is a hell of a lot of negative comments on this thread perhaps its better that most of you have left you must have been pretty miserable!!!
Agreed. I doubt anyone staying in the UK will give a shit when such negative twats squander vast amounts of money on a pipe-dream they're destined to **** up.

Anyway. Here's my word:

"bellicose"
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:18 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TrickyTree
TT
What amuses me are the ones that go on how the British aren't patriotic enough so they patriotically bugger off.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:41 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point

Alive.
Old Jul 14th 2005, 11:41 pm
Badge

Flawed.

I wanted to find a word that was both positive but reflected some sort of dispair, relative decay.

By hundreds of definitions, I think the UK is a ''great'' country but it is in national Cultural decline - nothing to do with chavs or immigrants by the way, - confidence in the main - and has just not quite got it anymore. It is missing the x factor.

Badge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.