Reload this Page >

UK couple with 3 year old daughter - keen to make like-minded friends

UK couple with 3 year old daughter - keen to make like-minded friends

Old Oct 7th 2013, 3:24 am
Just Joined

vinny34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK couple with 3 year old daughter - keen to make like-minded friends

Hi all,

We are a uk couple with a 3 and a half year old little girl, living in Holland Park West. My wife is 29 and a full time recruitment consultant and I am 34 and a part time chef / part time stay home dad. Its been a bit of a whirlwind wince we got here as my wife started work a week after we moved to brisbane, and so we havent had a chance to go out and meet people as a family.

would be good to meet up with some similar people with similar interests, and hopefully make long lasting friendships for us and our daughter.

If anyone would be interested in a play date at the park one weekend pls get in touch so we can set something up.

Thanks,
Vinny, Holly and Sophie
Old Oct 7th 2013, 6:23 am
Just Joined

Zo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to allZo74 is a name known to all
Default Re: UK couple with 3 year old daughter - keen to make like-minded friends

We have a 3 year old daughter but we won't be in Brisbane until around Feb/March time. Holland Park West is an area we have talked about living in as the location suits my husband's work. What is the area like? We are looking for somewhere with parks for kids, good preschools, cafés, pubs etc...
If we do settle in that area we would definitely be looking for play dates as we don't know anyone in Brisbane (we have a 1 year old as well)....