uk the best

Old Jun 19th 2003, 1:42 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
London has less of interest than bat guano even though it is the result of similar processes.
It is merely a personal account...I wish not to persuade nor dissuade...
Old Jun 19th 2003, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Florida_03
Anyone would find it very hard to explain the lack variety in Australia in terms that are both truly expressive and at the same time meaningful.

To me, and my wife, there is a particular sameness to our country and our lives.

If you have been to Noosa, you have also been to Byron Bay, if you have been to Caloundra, you have also been to Surfers Paradise, if you have been to Lismore, you have also been to Orange, if you are in Suburban Brisbane, you are also in Suburban Perth. I have been to the gum forest of WA, VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS and the ACT, to us they are fundamentally the same.

This sameness is also in the cities, the social environment, the work environment, and to us the whole fabric.

I'm struggling here but I have spent a short while wandering the streets of Oxford and London. Not as a tourist but as an inquisative outsider. I can only imagine that for London alone you would need at least 2 lifetimes to take in the history, diversity, smells, tastes, cultural variations, and all the intangible and unknown qualities that make a place interesting.

I have never felt that in Australia, and I don't think I ever will.
You express yourself very well. For me, London is not typically English as such but something a bit different and that is part of its appeal. It is a true world city that belongs to the world. I was born and grew up in London and my family are Londoners for as many generations as we know, but I will never know it all (or even more than my borough) and am happy to say that. It is constantly changing and much of it is not what I remember now - thank God. Large parts of London truly belong to the latest wave of immigrants, and this is why London is still a growing place, not a corpse like lots of other bits of the world. I would rather see England change beyond my recognition than die like these anti-immigrant little Englanders prefer.

Last edited by Wilf; Jun 19th 2003 at 1:54 am.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Megalania
Lotto numbers are only given to our Earthly agents for funding of specific programs.

We avoid overt meddling in Earthly affairs due to complaints from fellow omnisciencts that to makes for boring watching, somewhat like reality TV.
The aliens on telly are more friendly than you. You do not "come in peace"? You are more like the daleks it seems. There is another of your planet on the site, also trying to vaporise good thinkers. I think your space ship has been stranded for too long. Perhaps you should try a different repair shop?
Old Jun 19th 2003, 2:26 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Wilf
The aliens on telly are more friendly than you. You do not "come in peace"? You are more like the daleks it seems. There is another of your planet on the site, also trying to vaporise good thinkers. I think your space ship has been stranded for too long. Perhaps you should try a different repair shop?
Our "daleks" await your distant future.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Sunlover
I really would have thought that people like you ie. prospective IMMIGRANTS who will be relying on the hospitality of your new host country to start a better life would have slightly more empathy for those people who just like you, are seeking a better life.

And unlike you aren't going so they can spend time on the beach, go 4 x 4 ing in the outback, have a big house with a pool or whetever your motivation may be. They're going so they can actually eat and possibly have a roof over their heads.

Hope you get every nasty thing that the Ozzies are capable of dishing out.
Well said. Another adult with enough guts to speak the truth.

Too many wimps on the site scared of an iraqi girl begging with a baby or too tight to share a bag of sweets. Do not fear, when these losers turn up they will be made to feel "welcome". What goes around comes around and soon they will be the immos.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 4:47 am
Just Joined

WilfSlipshod is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said. Another adult with enough guts to speak the truth.

Too many wimps on the site scared of an iraqi girl begging with a baby or too tight to share a bag of sweets. Do not fear, when these losers turn up they will be made to feel "welcome". What goes around comes around and soon they will be the immos.
Too many wimps on this site got a job and plenty of money, therefore something to avoid in future losing. Unlike you already seem to have managed.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

malek is an unknown quantity at this point

if you not carefull,i will get my good friend stavros to fix you,be not fooled by his weel chair.http://www.chthonic.f9.co.uk/stavros.jpg

Last edited by malek; Jun 19th 2003 at 8:16 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2003, 8:50 pm
Just Joined

themetalmessiah is an unknown quantity at this point

You express yourself very well. For me, London is not typically English as such but something a bit different and that is part of its appeal. It is a true world city that belongs to the world. I was born and grew up in London and my family are Londoners for as many generations as we know, but I will never know it all (or even more than my borough) and am happy to say that. It is constantly changing and much of it is not what I remember now - thank God. Large parts of London truly belong to the latest wave of immigrants, and this is why London is still a growing place, not a corpse like lots of other bits of the world. I would rather see England change beyond my recognition than die like these anti-immigrant little Englanders prefer.
Hello Wilf you old yiddish boy!! Brick Lane went out of favour
years ago did it!! Slag England off, slag OZ off !! Why dont
you go back to your promised land !!
You would flush England down the toilet because it was only a
stop over for a few generations of your family!
You slag OZ off because you are ignorant of its beauty , as you
have never travelled around it further then your back yard!!
Both these fantastic nations have put you and your families up
and your still ungrateful!!
You are one of lifes great spongers and you squeeze untill the
pips are dry , and when there is no more to squeeze you bitch
the hands that feed you!!
As I have said previously Aunty Dot awaits you old timer ,you
have messed your sad life, go now and meet thy maker!!
Must be absolute hell when you just dont fit in anywhere!
Keep the bulls*** coming 'WILF' your the best thing on this site , dont catch cold will you , and keep warm at night,
as you dont want to meet the 'old mans friend ' do you!!!
Old Jun 19th 2003, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

yeah whatever
Old Jun 19th 2003, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

themetalmessiah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Interested
yeah whatever
Is that yiddish?????????????????????????????
Old Jun 19th 2003, 11:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by themetalmessiah
Hello Wilf you old yiddish boy!! Brick Lane went out of favour
years ago did it!! Slag England off, slag OZ off !! Why dont
you go back to your promised land !!
You would flush England down the toilet because it was only a
stop over for a few generations of your family!
You slag OZ off because you are ignorant of its beauty , as you
have never travelled around it further then your back yard!!
Both these fantastic nations have put you and your families up
and your still ungrateful!!
You are one of lifes great spongers and you squeeze untill the
pips are dry , and when there is no more to squeeze you bitch
the hands that feed you!!
As I have said previously Aunty Dot awaits you old timer ,you
have messed your sad life, go now and meet thy maker!!
Must be absolute hell when you just dont fit in anywhere!
Keep the bulls*** coming 'WILF' your the best thing on this site , dont catch cold will you , and keep warm at night,
as you dont want to meet the 'old mans friend ' do you!!!
You are anti-semitic? Have the guts to state clearly your beliefs so that all those who agree with you can see who their bedfellows are.

My family are Londoners for at least 4 generations and then we lose track. However, I do not care if someone is British for just 5 months. If they say they are a Brit and are going to live and let live then that is good enough for me. That is Britain's strength.

Racists like you lost in the 40s and you will always lose because your beliefs are based on fear, whereas mine, and those of all decent people on the site (and there are many), are based on knowledge of the hardships of life and a touch of kindness. You are a loser and will only find support from other losers and racists.
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

malek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by paulf
Malek old chap, have you applied for benefits yet?
No? well come to welwyn garden city, our fantastic council will welcome you with open arms.
You can join your fellow country men and also be given 32 BSM driving lessons And have your test paid for too.
Want more? ok then, how about a Brand new FULLY furnished Three bedroom house? no??? hmmmm ok all the above and £3 grand cash and full hosing benefits? yes SOLD another happy shopper to go along with the 19 who got that little package three weeks ago in WGC.
and remember Malek tell all your mates use the Tunnel it's by far the easiest route in,

may i ask?do you blame these refugee,or do you blame yours goverment