uk the best

Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

malek is an unknown quantity at this point
Default uk the best

many of you must be ashamd of youreselfe.you bring sham to youreselfe.uk i good country,and good people(many).i from middle east,bad poor country.some my cousin triy to go illigal to austrailia but bastard australia not let them in(or some in camp)
more my cousin and brother go uk,people very nice(and government)the give them money food and house.one my brother have first time a car(bmw!!!!!),uk peopledont mind to give some money thru tax to help other dirrerant country people.
i will never go to australia because they dont nicely invite people like me.
i read in bbc that they will allow mabe 1 million like me to uk. i will come before 04,will father and sister,please not make me sound wrong,i do not want your good money type jobs,it iss better for youy to have them jobs .all i want is house and nice car go out for good food.
i think people crasy to go to australia.i think people are clever to return to uk,i think herman pb wulf all wright to come back uk.bastard germany not let me in,bastard sweden not lt me in
uk the best
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

suzanne crabtre is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: uk the best

Originally posted by malek
many of you must be ashamd of youreselfe.you bring sham to youreselfe.uk i good country,and good people(many).i from middle east,bad poor country.some my cousin triy to go illigal to austrailia but bastard australia not let them in(or some in camp)
more my cousin and brother go uk,people very nice(and government)the give them money food and house.one my brother have first time a car(bmw!!!!!),uk peopledont mind to give some money thru tax to help other dirrerant country people.
i read in bbc that they will allow mabe 1 million like me to uk. i will come before 04,will father and sister,please not make me sound wrong,i do not want your good money type jobs,it iss better for youy to have them jobs .all i want is house and nice car go out for good food.
i think people crasy to go to australia.i think people are clever to return to uk,i think herman pb wulf all wright to come back uk.bastard germany not let me in,bastard sweden not lt me in
uk the best
yer, yer Malek. Very good. Try again, but this time be more convincing.

Sue
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:32 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm, not too convincing.

but funny that is what some people probably think.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by suzanne crabtre
yer, yer Malek. Very good. Try again, but this time be more convincing.

Sue
thnkyou sue.

please i dont ttry to upset australia people,you are nice ,your government no good,my first choice beacause weather.
uk i know rain /snow /sunny all on one day,mabe when i in uk,save money,good vaccation in australia
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE]Originally posted by malek
thnkyou sue.

please i dont ttry to upset australia people,you are nice ,your government no good,my first choice beacause weather.
uk i know rain /snow /sunny all on one day,mabe when i in uk,save money,good vaccation in australia [/QUOTE

Well you have cheered me up today. Lost buyer on the house today and feeling very low. Maybe Malek would like to buy with money he has from DSS and the begging on our streets.

Sue
Old Jun 17th 2003, 8:51 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Malek old chap, have you applied for benefits yet?
No? well come to welwyn garden city, our fantastic council will welcome you with open arms.
You can join your fellow country men and also be given 32 BSM driving lessons And have your test paid for too.
Want more? ok then, how about a Brand new FULLY furnished Three bedroom house? no??? hmmmm ok all the above and £3 grand cash and full hosing benefits? yes SOLD another happy shopper to go along with the 19 who got that little package three weeks ago in WGC.
and remember Malek tell all your mates use the Tunnel it's by far the easiest route in,
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by paulf
Malek old chap, have you applied for benefits yet?
No? well come to welwyn garden city, our fantastic council will welcome you with open arms.
You can join your fellow country men and also be given 32 BSM driving lessons And have your test paid for too.
Want more? ok then, how about a Brand new FULLY furnished Three bedroom house? no??? hmmmm ok all the above and £3 grand cash and full hosing benefits? yes SOLD another happy shopper to go along with the 19 who got that little package three weeks ago in WGC.
and remember Malek tell all your mates use the Tunnel it's by far the easiest route in,

thankyou paulf

please say.i i thinking people get more than £3 money.i think i can get only 1 packet cigaret???

how will i get more money,mabe bring baby with me(i have no baby,but my cousin borrow me her baby?)
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

thankyou paulf

please say.i i thinking people get more than £3 money.i think i can get only 1 packet cigaret???

how will i get more money,mabe bring baby with me(i have no baby,but my cousin borrow me her baby?)

Yes, bring baby, bring dog. Wear baggy trousers and fold one leg in half, get brother or cousin to tie leg in place and sew up trouser leg just below the knee. Lean on stick.

Good luck, and if you have any trouble, call on PB in Kinver, cause the rest of us are off to Aus where you can't go.

Sue
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

penzer is an unknown quantity at this point

now this is online entertinment.
more......more.

malek, try spooning an eye out .....always a winner.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget a long bit of string for the dog, and a blanket for it so that it looks cute when you are begging outside Sainsbury's....anyone got the address for the Big Issue? I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms......
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by penzer
more......more.

thankyou for .
but when i was smal.mother alltime say dont play with eyes,make go blind.mabe i wear 1 white contact lense,mabe saferer??
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Scoops is an unknown quantity at this point

uk the best

Malek,

I would like to help you out. Please contact the number or e-mail address below and ask for Mr Keith Vaz.
Explain your situation and Keith will find you a house and money. Within a year you will be working for Leicester City council and within 3 years you will be Lord mayor. Then you can bring the wife, cousins, neighbours, dog etc ..... live in the town hall with a big gaff in the country for your mates.

Tel: 0800 500600 (Illegal helpline)

E-mail: [email protected]/givemeyourmoney
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Pollyana
Don't forget a long bit of string for the dog, and a blanket for it so that it looks cute when you are begging outside Sainsbury's....anyone got the address for the Big Issue? I'm sure they'd welcome him with open arms......
thankyou
i thinkink dog and baby together not safe.
mabe not bring baby,
dog i can free from ddss???i can say i need dog for job?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Interested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant futureInterested has a brilliant future

Its a real shame that malek is taking the piss out of real asylum seekers.

Many Asylum seekers come from vicious regimes. Just recently i read about the case of one girl who had witnessed her parents murdered and then was savagely raped, she fled for her life. If that was me I think i would probably try to escape that country as well. Put yourself in the shoes of an asylum seeker.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 9:33 pm
suz
Forum Regular

suz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by penzer
more......more.

:PARTY:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.