Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Turn your life around today

Turn your life around today

Old Jan 18th 2004, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

hiya guys

I can vouch for the chlorophyll liquid, I've been taking it for about 6 months now. A Naturopath I know recommended it cos I've had cancer. I am on an anti-cancer drug called tamoxifen which makes me unbelievably tired, but since taking the chlorophyll I've noticed a massive improvement.

I think that and the yoga is helping to combat the side effects of the stupid tamoxifen! YEAH for chlorophyll!!!

love sophia xx
Old Jan 18th 2004, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

I shall certainly give the capsules a go... thanx for the links everyone
Old Jan 18th 2004, 2:21 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

hi again
Ive had a quick rummage round the tinternet but cant seem to find much about chlorophyll other than it cleanses your gut and cures bad breath!!! Perhaps that is the knock on effect - apparently they get the chlorophyll from alfalfa sprouts...so if you have a big garden you can grow wheat grass down one side and alfalfa sprouts the other!!!
BM can you point me in the right direction? do you have any links?

cheers!!!

sue
Old Jan 18th 2004, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

try this link

http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Co...idSunshine.htm

love sophia x

I think that paragraph 4 has stuff about what it does.

Last edited by sophia; Jan 18th 2004 at 2:32 pm.
Old Jan 18th 2004, 2:49 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sophia
try this link

http://www.garynull.com/Documents/Co...idSunshine.htm

love sophia x

I think that paragraph 4 has stuff about what it does.

hi sophia
thanks for that! very interesting. like the bit about it help eliminating 'scabby eruptions'!! dont have many of those .....!

sue
Old Jan 18th 2004, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL yeah I know, I wondered what are scabby eruptions...and more to the point, did I have any??:scared: I hope not!!

love sophia x
Old Jan 18th 2004, 8:00 pm
Semper Vigilante

ButtonMoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Sof and sue,

Glad to see you are getting into this.
Yes Steve, I know i shouldn't smoke and i am planning to quit.
Please don't rubbish something you haven't tried.

Re the search, try google and put in wheatgrass,you may get a few more results.A lot of the references to chlorophyll are from research papers.The UK isn't really into it yet ( no surprise).You may want to ring a few health stores.
My mum is recovering from cancer also and has had great improvenents in energy levels and well being.She had to ring four shops in Manchester before finding someone who knew what she was talking about.
Oh to be a health food shop owner in the UK

Give my regards to manchester...Go the Reds

Steve
Old Jan 18th 2004, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Re the search, try google and put in wheatgrass,you may get a few more results.A lot of the references to chlorophyll are from research papers.The UK isn't really into it yet ( no surprise).You may want to ring a few health stores.
My mum is recovering from cancer also and has had great improvenents in energy levels and well being.She had to ring four shops in Manchester before finding someone who knew what she was talking about.

Steve [/QUOTE]
Interesting thread - I've read something about this before somwhere -its bugging me- can't remember where, would it be from 'Herbalife' I wonder?
My son was reading over my shoulder andjust said he learnt at school Chlorphyll turns leaves green so do people turn green too ?;-)
I'll go look for some in town. I need the energy!
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

just to say i started the liquid yesterday, and it tastes fine pp!
will report back in a week.
(half expecting things to turn green.... like when you eat beetroot!)
karen
Old Jan 18th 2004, 10:07 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by helinuk

Steve
Interesting thread - I've read something about this before somwhere -its bugging me- can't remember where, would it be from 'Herbalife' I wonder?
My son was reading over my shoulder andjust said he learnt at school Chlorphyll turns leaves green so do people turn green too ?;-)
I'll go look for some in town. I need the energy! [/QUOTE]

I used to work in the health food industry. Too many hippies doing it for the love of the job has wiped out the margins. Big City centres were where the few shops were that were raking in the cash. Planet Organic was the memorable one.

Where Holland and Barrett spotted a successful shop they would come along and set up just down the road and down goes another business.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 6:33 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by ButtonMoon
Sof and sue,

Steve
I'm not rubishing it, all I am saying is stopping smoking is surely the better cure to bad breathe. Taking the chlorophyll isn't curing your bad breate, it's just masking it until your next cigarette.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:46 pm
Semper Vigilante

Steve, maybe it was your reference to snake oil....?

I have been on chloroplyll liquid since i started this crusade and i can say that it definately doesn't turn you green, not on the outside anyway.
What it will do is soften your skin along with all the other stuff i keep harping on about...!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

koala_mac is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello again
I found this online today: www.eatyourgreens.com

Basically - super concentrated alfalfa in a capsule - lots of chlorophyll. I bought a supply.... let's see what happens!

K_M
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:08 pm
Semper Vigilante

Remember to take plenty of water with the capsules koala,
concentrated forms of chlorophyll can stress your kidneys if not diluted.The juice bars don't tell you that
Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:11 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by koala_mac
Hello again
I found this online today: www.eatyourgreens.com

Basically - super concentrated alfalfa in a capsule - lots of chlorophyll. I bought a supply.... let's see what happens!

K_M

Koala,

You shouldn't take part in this sort of thing which is promoting early degredation of the environment.

The ozone layer above OZ is already suffering badly due to the number of cattle and vegetarians over there now we have normal people like you stuffing extra greens.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.