Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Turn your life around today

Turn your life around today

Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:41 am
Semper Vigilante

ButtonMoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Turn your life around today

Am trying this healthy thing as have just become an Australian citize.
Having spent many hours on the net researching wheatgrass and its benefits, i wish to report as follows :

The reason why we take wheatgrass at the juice bars is because it claims benefits to your health.However unless you take it daily you will probably notice no diferrence.
Wheatgrass is 70% pure chlorophyll, which is the reason it is so good for you.
I bought some liquid chlorophyll from the health food store ( $12.95 500ml) and started taking 15ml a day in herbal tea, juices shakes whatever, even diluted in my water bottle.
I can honestly say that it has had increadable benefits for me.
Look, just do a search on the net for chlorophyll.
Change you life today and i guarantee in a weeks time,you will have more energy ( Tired with twins take note),bad breath and body odour...gone..skin clear and soft.Feel bloody marvelous.I switched my mum onto it .she is recovering from cancer.She has noticed a big increase in her energy levels.
Chlorophyll cleans internally, especially the bowel,promotes oxygenation of the blood and consumes carbon dioxide and bacteria at alarming rates.

Just do it and post a reply seven days after you start.
This isn't a gimmick and i don't sell the stuff
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:46 am
Merlot

Default Re: Turn your life around today

Originally posted by ButtonMoon
Having spent many hours on the net researching wheatgrass and its benefits, i wish to report as follows :

The reason why we take wheatgrass at the juice bars is because it claims benefits to your health.However unless you take it daily you will probably notice no diferrence.
I bought some liquid chlorophyll from the health food store ( $12.95 500ml) and started taking 15ml a day in herbal tea, juices shakes whatever, even diluted in my water bottle.
Change you life today and i guarantee in a weeks time,you will have more energy ( Tired with twins take note),bad breath and body odour...gone..skin clear and soft.Feel bloody marvelous.I switched my mum onto it .she is recovering from cancer.She has noticed a big increase in her energy levels.
Chlorophyll cleans internally, especially the bowel,promotes oxygenation of the blood and consumes carbon dioxide and bacteria at alarming rates.

A mad, mad post but most useful, I'll give is a whirl as feeling knackered preparing to go back to the UK to live for a few years and just found out my body doesn't like lactose .....

Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Seen all the punnets of it in the health food stores. Looks like some sort of salad sprout. That to me suggests a person could grow it themselves. Can you buy seeds for it? If so it must be a nice and cheap health boost. With the bloody heat and humidity here I could probably have a couple of acres of it within a week
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

LMAO..are you saying that before this you had bad breath, body odour and spotty skin???...

I shall investigate..
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

You've sold it to me mate! Will get some on the way home tonight and report back next week!! I am bloody knackered after all the Christmas goings on and anything that will give me the energy to stay awake after 8.30pm (and legal) has got to be a good thing.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 3:58 am
Semper Vigilante

You can get the seeds from the Bondi wheatgrass company.They also sell trays of the grass but you need a special juicer,that goes on a slow speed.
At the end of the day its the chlorophyll you're after so i found the liquid to be the quickest option ( and the cheapest.)
You may be interested to know that wheat grass grows 10 a harvestable size in 7-10 days.
Many farmers are switching to growing it because of the quick turn around .I have read on a farming website that the retiurns per 10 acres can reach $800,000 per annum.
Barley grass si said to have similar results.
Guys, just try it daily.
Yes i did have bad breath..smoker .Like i said do a search on the benefits and try for a week.
you won't look back
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Maybe you'll find Joanne too!!!
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:02 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

You can get the seeds from the Bondi wheatgrass company.They also sell trays of the grass but you need a special juicer,that goes on a slow speed.
At the end of the day its the chlorophyll you're after so i found the liquid to be the quickest option ( and the cheapest.)
You may be interested to know that wheat grass grows 10 a harvestable size in 7-10 days.
Many farmers are switching to growing it because of the quick turn around .I have read on a farming website that the retiurns per 10 acres can reach $800,000 per annum.
Barley grass si said to have similar results.
Guys, just try it daily.
Yes i did have bad breath..smoker .Like i said do a search on the benefits and try for a week.
you won't look back
Maybe we should turn all our acreage to wheat grass. Eastern Suburbs hypochondriacs drink the stuff by the bucket load. So many juice shops with trays of the stuff.

Shit I live in a unit.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:03 am
Semper Vigilante

I have no reason to disbelieve the research but they say that 30ml of juice supplies all the nutritional value of 1kg of un cooked veggies.
If you're having trouble getting the kids to eat their greens,this is your answer.Slide the liquid into a shake or whatever.It is non toxic and about as dangerous as eating a kilo of spinach every day...but that's another story.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:05 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Wheat: ~$200 / tonne = $0.20 / kg.

Wheat sprouts ~$15 / box.
Wheat Grass Sprouts - By the tray

Wheat (dry) / box: ~0.25 kg / box.

$ / kg = 15 / 0.25 = $60 / kg

Markup: $60 / $0.20 = 300 = 30,000%.
Old Jan 12th 2004, 4:32 am
Merlot

Originally posted by Merlot
A mad, mad post but most useful, I'll give is a whirl as feeling knackered preparing to go back to the UK to live for a few years and just found out my body doesn't like lactose .....

Just bought Barley Grass from Health Food shop - the lady said this is even better, more vitamins! I'll keep you posted.

Old Jan 15th 2004, 4:01 am
Merlot

Default The New Cat Nip

Originally posted by Merlot
Just bought Barley Grass from Health Food shop - the lady said this is even better, more vitamins! I'll keep you posted.
Update

Hubby and I have been taking this stuff since Monday (Now Thursday) - we take it in Orange Juice but still cannot get away with the fact it looks like, smells like and possibly tastes like natural henna that you dye your hair with.

In saying that our pssuy cat caught a whiff of the stuff last night and nearly wet herself with excitement, she wanted me to give her some - maybe it reminds her of freshly cut grass from the garden?!

Update so far - our bowels have been very regular and we have both had headaches, we put this down to the toxins being flushed out of the body!? Anyone else felt this?

Merlot

Old Jan 15th 2004, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Henna - that's it!!! Couldn't think what it reminded me of!!

I've been on it since Tuesday am and still waiting for a sign that sumthink is happening.
Old Jan 15th 2004, 4:36 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by DianeOZ
Henna - that's it!!! Couldn't think what it reminded me of!!

I've been on it since Tuesday am and still waiting for a sign that sumthink is happening.
Hope the sign does not take you by surprise
Old Jan 15th 2004, 5:27 am
Semper Vigilante

Stick with it Guys and gals...It's only Thursday..!
The effects i am referring to for me are from taking the liquid chlorophyll, not the grasses.
It's blended with spearmint and is quite pleasent.
Your headaches are probably from detoxification.Don't take tablets, just make sure you drink plenty of water...You are dringing plenty of water aren't you...?
I know one of you is on barleygrass...is that a juice..?
How much are you all taking and in what form...?
If you're taking the concentrate, make sure you have at least an equal amount of liquid at the same time.
If after a week you guys don't see any real improvement i strongly suggest swithing to the liquid chlorophyll.
If you have a supply problem log onto www.lateralfood.com
Hang in there people, it is doing you good

Steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.