Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Try another state, Work in mines, or return to UK ?!

Try another state, Work in mines, or return to UK ?!

Old Jun 16th 2010, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Try another state, Work in mines, or return to UK ?!

Yes & you do see that light at the end don't you?
It may not be very big or very bright but it is there!
Hugs for you hon! xx
Old Jun 17th 2010, 11:27 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Yes & you do see that light at the end don't you?
It may not be very big or very bright but it is there!
Hugs for you hon! xx
Thanks mate ... ... but the batteries are flat on me torch ...
Old Jun 17th 2010, 11:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Thanks mate ... ... but the batteries are flat on me torch ...
You don't need a torch, keep stumbling around in the dark like the rest of us without turning round and you'll get there.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 11:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You don't need a torch, keep stumbling around in the dark like the rest of us without turning round and you'll get there.
Ouch!
Old Jun 17th 2010, 11:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch!
Didn't say it would be easy or painless now did I? My motto for the past few weeks has been 'Life's a bitch and then you die'.
Old Jun 17th 2010, 12:24 pm
Account Closed

Didn't say it would be easy or painless now did I? My motto for the past few weeks has been 'Life's a bitch and then you die'.
My motto recently has been 'and we come here for an easier life!' ... often followed by a hmmmm or three.

Not a motto I know, but is said a lot. Ok, not foolish enough to think ANY country can guarantee that. Life's what you make it and all the rest, but the other one is 'didn't sign up for this'

Good game good game!
Old Jun 17th 2010, 12:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

My motto recently has been 'and we come here for an easier life!' ... often followed by a hmmmm or three.

Not a motto I know, but is said a lot. Ok, not foolish enough to think ANY country can guarantee that. Life's what you make it and all the rest, but the other one is 'didn't sign up for this'

Good game good game!
Ah well, at least the sun is shining (even if it is damn chilly)
Old Jun 18th 2010, 5:59 am
Account Closed

Ah well, at least the sun is shining (even if it is damn chilly)
Not where I am it isn't
Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Not where I am it isn't
Well no it's not here either but it is above the rain clouds
Old Jun 18th 2010, 6:31 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

You know the person on here I always admire is Kporte, do you remember that seriously bad run of luck he had at xmas - his job, marriage, health - the lot, and now everything has picked up for him and going well.

Its always worth hanging in there, things can and do change - I think Keith can testify to that,

You dont know whats around the corner.
Old Jun 18th 2010, 9:04 am
Account Closed

Well no it's not here either but it is above the rain clouds
At time of prev post it was pissing it down ...lol

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You know the person on here I always admire is Kporte, do you remember that seriously bad run of luck he had at xmas - his job, marriage, health - the lot, and now everything has picked up for him and going well.

Its always worth hanging in there, things can and do change - I think Keith can testify to that,

You dont know whats around the corner.
I do, and yes things can change, i'm holding on to that thought Sam ...