Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Trinity Beach, Cairns safe for family relocating?

Trinity Beach, Cairns safe for family relocating?

Old May 18th 2012, 8:16 am
Just Joined

klrman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trinity Beach, Cairns safe for family relocating?

Hi everyone. Thinking of living in Trinity beach, not Trinity Park. Is the beach side fairly safe for my wife when I go away sometimes for business?

Also, which of the Northern Beach side communities would you consider fairly safe and which ones to avoid for living? On my radar is Trinity Beach, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Palm Cove, but I honestly don't know which one has the trouble makers, if any at all. By trouble makers, I guess I mean overly drunk guys or youngens that would probably spook my wife.
Old May 18th 2012, 9:04 am
Possum. Amiculum. Latrina

Turban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond reputeTurban Explorer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trinity Beach, Cairns safe for family relocating?

Originally Posted by klrman
Hi everyone. Thinking of living in Trinity beach, not Trinity Park. Is the beach side fairly safe for my wife when I go away sometimes for business?

Also, which of the Northern Beach side communities would you consider fairly safe and which ones to avoid for living? On my radar is Trinity Beach, Clifton Beach, Kewarra Beach and Palm Cove, but I honestly don't know which one has the trouble makers, if any at all. By trouble makers, I guess I mean overly drunk guys or youngens that would probably spook my wife.
All of those would be fine. The dodgy areas are close to town and the town centre itself. The Northern beaches are lovely and I wouldn't expect your wife to have any problems there.
Old May 18th 2012, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

klrman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trinity Beach, Cairns safe for family relocating?

Originally Posted by Turban Explorer
All of those would be fine. The dodgy areas are close to town and the town centre itself. The Northern beaches are lovely and I wouldn't expect your wife to have any problems there.
That's comforting news, thanks!