Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Traveling to Australia tonight No ETA visa

Traveling to Australia tonight No ETA visa

Old Mar 8th 2017, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

LucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really niceLucasHood is just really nice
Default Re: Traveling to Australia tonight No ETA visa

Originally Posted by xizzles
The real disgrace as far as I can tell from reading the posts here, is that someone left it all a little too late and cut it a little too close for comfort, not having taken into account the possibility of hiccoughs (a rather polite euphemism for the somewhat more apt "rooster in a particular vertical orientation") and the application of Murphy's Law.

Anyway, tongue in cheek chastisement aside, I'm really happy that the OP has gotten the red tape untangled, and all's well that ends well. Have a safe flight, and enjoy your holiday! Happy trails!
Well then you really need to get your eyes checked . The issue in the last few days has nothing to do with the eta .I was 99% sure had 6 months left on that . And yes it is a disgrace when a government run website is so poorly designed . I didn't forsee the minor issue with my passport being an issue since it was there 6 months ago and Emirates the airline I flew with back then accepted it and I had no issue with border control in either Melbourne or Bangkok
Old Mar 8th 2017, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

xizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond reputexizzles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Traveling to Australia tonight No ETA visa

Originally Posted by LucasHood
Well then you really need to get your eyes checked . The issue in the last few days has nothing to do with the eta .I was 99% sure had 6 months left on that . And yes it is a disgrace when a government run website is so poorly designed . I didn't forsee the minor issue with my passport being an issue since it was there 6 months ago and Emirates the airline I flew with back then accepted it and I had no issue with border control in either Melbourne or Bangkok
That 1% could have very well ended you a starring role on 7's Border Security and how is it the website's fault that you forgot your password?

Anyway, like I said, I'm glad things have been sorted out for you. And thanks for asking - my eyes are fine.