Tra

Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:26 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tra

Originally Posted by Rooksie
its fraser, he's such a gassbag!!

That'll be right
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:39 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

[QUOTE=thebassman]Hello

Can anyone send me amy detailed info for what I should send to the TRA, I have looked at lots of posts on here regarding the TRA, but no one seems to answer questions fully (within the forum at least) it just seems to be a standard "send them everything". if its possible could someone post something like an idiots guide/ this is what I sent to the TRA and passed?

just sent you a p.m

Neil
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:19 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

With respect to those who made those comments, that's nonsense (in my view). If you are going to spend money anywhere it should be on the skills assessment application.

Best regards.

Originally Posted by thebassman
Hi Kevin,

yeah we have thought about an agent, but whilst at sandown last week we spoke to a couple of agents there who all said do the TRA yourself and employ us for the visas.

But me and the wife have just been talking about using an agent going to look into the cost etc. is your agent based in Oz or the UK.

Cheers

gary
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:42 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
With respect to those who made those comments, that's nonsense (in my view). If you are going to spend money anywhere it should be on the skills assessment application.

Best regards.

So Alan you wasn't on here finding out about jeds birthday plans
Old Mar 29th 2005, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

thebassman is on a distinguished road

Thanks for that Alan,

actually spoke to Marina from your London office today and she is sending me all the info for TRA assesment

Cheers

Gary
Old Mar 29th 2005, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Alan,

actually spoke to Marina from your London office today and she is sending me all the info for TRA assesment

Cheers

Gary
You wont go wrong with Go Matilda, everyone raves about them on here.
Good luck on TRA
Old Mar 29th 2005, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
You wont go wrong with Go Matilda, everyone raves about them on here.
Good luck on TRA

Cheers Kevin will let you know how we get on
Old Mar 29th 2005, 6:00 pm

Cheers Kevin will let you know how we get on

How dare you use this thread for chatting about TRA
Old Mar 29th 2005, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by fraser

LMAO Nice One
Old Mar 29th 2005, 6:13 pm

LMAO Nice One

Good luck with your TRA
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

pazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to allpazza is a name known to all
Smile Re: Tra

LMAO Nice One

Hi Gary,

I've been reading up the TRA application, and found a site thats good with info, telling you what's required in a step by step method.
It might help you in preparation.

http://www.workplace.gov.au/WP/Conte...ion%20Pack.pdf

Hope this helps.

Steve.
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:53 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that Alan,

Cheers

Gary

that'll be you on the right track then mate!!!! here's to our successful skills assessments!!
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

bloody cheek of some people *tut*
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:55 pm

Originally Posted by Rooksie
bloody cheek of some people *tut*

I know some people have no forum etiquette
Old Mar 29th 2005, 7:57 pm
Account Closed

I know some people have no forum etiquette

youve got so much karma i want to slap you silly!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.