Tra

Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tra

Originally Posted by fraser
Nice. Funny you should mention birthdays as it's my 40th this year and Rachel was asking me if I wanted something special. I'm still limping for suggesting the same thing

hey you can have our dog for free mate!! happy birthday!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:54 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
hey you can have our dog for free mate!! happy birthday!!

Funny that she was shouting something about not going near any old dogs when she was causing my limp

Thanks for the birthday wishes.... BUT I'M NOT BLOODY 40 YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:57 pm
Account Closed

Funny that she was shouting something about not going near any old dogs when she was causing my limp

Thanks for the birthday wishes.... BUT I'M NOT BLOODY 40 YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well youre a lot closer than me!!! ha ha

havin a bloody mare trying to get to Kerry (in Eire mate!!). have got all my rellies in the north but dint fancy that much!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:00 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

well youre a lot closer than me!!! ha ha

havin a bloody mare trying to get to Kerry (in Eire mate!!). have got all my rellies in the north but dint fancy that much!!

If you want a laugh there's some pics of my kids in photo post and a :scared: one of me
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:03 pm
Account Closed

If you want a laugh there's some pics of my kids in photo post and a :scared: one of me

hee hee rightio!!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

ahhh how cute!!

you dont look a day over 39 mate!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:07 pm

ahhh how cute!!

you dont look a day over 39 mate!!

You should see me up close :scared:
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:15 pm
Account Closed

You should see me up close :scared:
dont worry mate - im half cut most the time!!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:19 pm

dont worry mate - im half cut most the time!!!

Only most the time
Old Mar 28th 2005, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

thebassman is on a distinguished road

Had my hopes built up when I saw 39 replys.........only to discover my thread had turned into a chat room.....lol
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by thebassman
Had my hopes built up when I saw 39 replys.........only to discover my thread had turned into a chat room.....lol

Sorry
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:06 pm
Account Closed

we did kind of hijack your thread - soz
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:15 pm
patrickgoldsmith

patrickgoldsmith is on a distinguished road

Why?

after all thats the point of the forum to ask these sorts of questions
I agree i,m just starting out too and have asked what may seem to you awkward naive questions, luckily i have been answered by genuine helpful people. Dont be put off bassman ask what you want!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:15 pm
Just Joined

thebassman is on a distinguished road

No probs thanks to you 2 Its had loads of hits and has earned the status of Hot thread
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:16 pm
Account Closed

No probs thanks to you 2 Its had loads of hits and has earned the status of Hot thread

its fraser, he's such a gassbag!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.