Tra

Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

thebassman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tra

Originally Posted by pazza
Hi thebassman,

Have you looked at JAJ's thread, on the threads home page.
"Useful Australian Links"
Theres a lot of info, on visa's, agents, etc, may come in handy.

hope you get what you need.

paz.

Cheers for that Pazza, hadnt looked there
Old Mar 28th 2005, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebassman
Hi Kevin,

yeah we have thought about an agent, but whilst at sandown last week we spoke to a couple of agents there who all said do the TRA yourself and employ us for the visas.

But me and the wife have just been talking about using an agent going to look into the cost etc. is your agent based in Oz or the UK.

Cheers

gary
Gary

I would say the TRA is the hard bit and the Visa the easy bit, if you get TRA approved (and you meet all the criteria for the visa ie police checks and medicals) Visa app is easy and more or less guaranteed. If you fail TRA you are buggered (although you can try more than once)
My agent is based in UK (Overseas Emigration Visas - OE Visas), we have been happy with them
Old Mar 28th 2005, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Gary

We are also using OE for our emigration. They were fantastic through the whole TRA episode. I would highly recommend them.

Theresa
Old Mar 28th 2005, 3:17 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kevin,

yeah we have thought about an agent, but whilst at sandown last week we spoke to a couple of agents there who all said do the TRA yourself and employ us for the visas.

But me and the wife have just been talking about using an agent going to look into the cost etc. is your agent based in Oz or the UK.

Cheers

gary

thats a surprise because in my opinion, skills assess (TRA) is far far more complex!! its a bloody nightmare!!! VISA - walk in the park
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

thebassman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rooksie
thats a surprise because in my opinion, skills assess (TRA) is far far more complex!! its a bloody nightmare!!! VISA - walk in the park
I think we are just discovering that, but the 2 agents we saw at Sandown both said the same, both gave us rough guide price for visa and said do TRA on your own as they would only be getting info from us to pass to TRA (kinda made sense at the time). But I think we are going to use an Agent get prices first tjen go from there

Cheers
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:31 pm
Account Closed

I think we are just discovering that, but the 2 agents we saw at Sandown both said the same, both gave us rough guide price for visa and said do TRA on your own as they would only be getting info from us to pass to TRA (kinda made sense at the time). But I think we are going to use an Agent get prices first tjen go from there

Cheers

we used agent first time round and still failed basically because we chose a naff agent!!!

we are changing agents and going for it again - at least this time round i know where we went wrong!!! you dont simply need to provide references and qualifications you need to provide an idiots guide to your trade!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:32 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

we used agent first time round and still failed basically because we chose a naff agent!!!

we are changing agents and going for it again - at least this time round i know where we went wrong!!! you dont simply need to provide references and qualifications you need to provide an idiots guide to your trade!

That's why I passed because I'm an idiot
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
That's why I passed because I'm an idiot

ahhh.. hadnt considered that mate!!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:35 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh.. hadnt considered that mate!!!

Hello Rooksie. How's Daisy?
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:37 pm
Account Closed

Hello Rooksie. How's Daisy?

she better mate - thank God!!

we just looking for a cheapo getaway for jeds birthday! thinking about kerry
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:39 pm

she better mate - thank God!!

we just looking for a cheapo getaway for jeds birthday! thinking about kerry
What you're thinking about a threesome for jeds birthday with Kerry.....can you talk to my missus
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

What you're thinking about a threesome for jeds birthday with Kerry.....can you talk to my missus

you berk!!!

im having a coughing fit now!! and jed got a big grin!!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:42 pm

you berk!!!

im having a coughing fit now!! and jed got a big grin!!!

Just a big grin............
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:46 pm
Account Closed

Just a big grin............

not any more mate - the dogs just dropped one!!! PHEW!!!
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:48 pm

not any more mate - the dogs just dropped one!!! PHEW!!!

Nice. Funny you should mention birthdays as it's my 40th this year and Rachel was asking me if I wanted something special. I'm still limping for suggesting the same thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.