Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Townsville: Some more pics

Townsville: Some more pics

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 9:53 pm
Danny

drdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud of
Default Townsville: Some more pics

About 25 mins out of Townsville you can swim in cool (but not too cold!), fresh water watering hole with fish & turtles in a National Park. It is called Alligator Creek. Some kids were going down the small rapids on tyre inner tubes. It was a busy day when we went...

Stepping on a cloud:
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 12:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Townsville: Some more pics

Great pics!

Hope that all is well in the world of med
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:28 am
MrA
Forum Regular

MrA is on a distinguished road

Looks very nice,but may be worth asking why it is called Alligator Creek.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

Candy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the roughCandy Groove is a jewel in the rough

fab pics esp the cloud one

but why was my first thought - where's the lifeguard?

my second was - aligators????
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by drdan
About 25 mins out of Townsville you can swim in cool (but not too cold!), fresh water watering hole with fish & turtles in a National Park. It is called Alligator Creek. Some kids were going down the small rapids on tyre inner tubes. It was a busy day when we went...

http://dannytucker.smugmug.com/photo...09_AjW6X-L.jpg

http://dannytucker.smugmug.com/photo...70_VcmAR-L.jpg

http://dannytucker.smugmug.com/photo...29_7jz9X-L.jpg

Stepping on a cloud:
http://dannytucker.smugmug.com/photo...52_RUGGV-L.jpg
Hi Danny - lovely photos as always! Return to work on Tuesday - bruises an all! My poor patients are gonna wonder what hit them - or rather who hit me!! Planning a hol up your way for the end of the year - will def make a trip to magnetic Island. can't wait. Take care annie
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:14 am
markj

painter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nicepainter man is just really nice

Keep the pics coming danny,good on ya mate
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 8:18 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't care how beautiful it looks or how fab the water is, it's called Alligator Creek for a very good reason presumably. You wouldn't catch me there. Not sure they can tell the difference between turtles and humans.

Cracking pics though
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

MORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura aboutMORCPOM1 has a spectacular aura about

Fantastic Photo's Hoping to head for Townsville sometime soon, looks like a fab place to go.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 10:25 am
Danny

drdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud ofdrdan has much to be proud of

Thanks guys. No lifeguards @ Alligator Ck, I'm afraid but more importantly no alligators in Australia! This inland watering hole is croc-free too.

Originally Posted by Candy Groove
fab pics esp the cloud one

but why was my first thought - where's the lifeguard?

my second was - aligators????
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:37 am
Danny

Default Wunjunga nr Townsville

Wunjunga is about 1.5 hrs south of Townsville. We visited a friend who has a beach hut there. Great time had by all. The weather is becoming more settled now the wet season is coming to an end. Stinger season is over in 6 weeks.

Full-size pics & more here:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/4576312_chQia

I can't take credit for the last two pics. My 10 year old daughter, Katy, insisted we stop the car on the way home & hopped out...

Old Mar 24th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Fab Pics
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Sparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of lightSparky wife is a glorious beacon of light

What stunning pics!!!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:07 am
Danny

Thanks
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:57 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

These pics are stunning.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Great photo's we have friends in Townsville and hopefully will get to visit them soon and get to see some of this fantastic scenary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.