Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tiawamutu's House Build

Tiawamutu's House Build

Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:35 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tiawamutu's House Build

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
you are going to run from perth to adelaide
rather you than me

night night
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:39 am

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Did the inspection today, and everything that we picked up, the developer agreed with too

Nothing major, and he also added a few more of his own things.

There is some good news though...........
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:45 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Did the inspection today, and everything that we picked up, the developer agreed with too

Nothing major, and he also added a few more of his own things.

There is some good news though...........
great stuff so when do u move?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:56 am

Some pics we took today when we were inside..
Attached Thumbnails Tiawamutu's House Build-dscf1771.jpg   Tiawamutu's House Build-dscf1776.jpg   Tiawamutu's House Build-dscf1774.jpg  
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by biggy
great stuff so when do u move?
When we were talking to ' A' (Developer) I was saying how desperate to get in the house we were, as our rental lease ends middle of December, and I couldn't believe what he said.....

....He said that wouldn't be a problem, and he's looking at a settlement date of

December 7th!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 4:44 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

When we were talking to ' A' (Developer) I was saying how desperate to get in the house we were, as our rental lease ends middle of December, and I couldn't believe what he said.....

....He said that wouldn't be a problem, and he's looking at a settlement date of

December 7th!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!
Brilliant, just in time for Xmas
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Brilliant, just in time for Xmas
I know
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:02 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

December 7th!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!
see - i told you!!! we dont land until the 8th

fab news!!! we want lots of piccies of the move in too!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:05 pm

The tiles look excellent

I still think you are going to be in before we get to oz .... i think we should have a race .... on your marks, get set ....
Guess what?

We move into our new house the same day you arrive in Oz!! (we won't be moving in til the 8th, as that's the day we hire the van )

Now what are the chances of that!

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Nov 23rd 2007 at 3:08 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 3:09 pm

see - i told you!!! we dont land until the 8th

fab news!!! we want lots of piccies of the move in too!
Omg! You mean piccies of the removal process?!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations...What a great xmas pressie...Good luck with the move, looks great btw
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:46 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what?

We move into our new house the same day you arrive in Oz!! (we won't be moving in til the 8th, as that's the day we hire the van )

Now what are the chances of that!
we will both remember that date then

Omg! You mean piccies of the removal process?!
Well i didnt mean you had to take piccies of you and C carrying furniture
but definitely some piccies of your finished house

hugs a x
Old Nov 24th 2007, 4:35 am

Well i didnt mean you had to take piccies of you and C carrying furniture
but definitely some piccies of your finished house

hugs a x
I told you at the begining I was going all the way

I'll definitely be going all the way Kaye!

I know what you mean. I followed one all the way through, and they never ended up showing the finished house with landscaping done. Bit of a let down when you've seen hundreds of photo's already
13 days for us both eh
Old Nov 24th 2007, 6:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Sooooooooo exciting!!

What date is the cyber party then???
Old Nov 24th 2007, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Sooooooooo exciting!!

What date is the cyber party then???
Cyber party TBA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.