Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For those of you moving to Cairns (insect story!)

For those of you moving to Cairns (insect story!)

Old Oct 24th 2008, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default For those of you moving to Cairns (insect story!)

This is bound to make a few hearts beat !!!!

ENJOY! !!

Nix

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...009760,00.html
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:12 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: For those of you moving to Cairns (insect story!)

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike
This is bound to make a few hearts beat !!!!

ENJOY! !!

Nix

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...009760,00.html
Isnt that spider sweet? And, it's first bird too!

Just wait until it's fully grown and starts catching growth-hormone feed chickens!!!

WW
Old Oct 25th 2008, 4:24 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat

Just wait until it's fully grown and starts catching growth-hormone feed chickens!!!

WW
Like this little fellow
Attached Thumbnails For those of you moving to Cairns (insect story!)-freek-out.jpg  
Old Oct 26th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ACE
Like this little fellow
Im applying for a PR visa having got a job offer from a company in Cairns. I've never been to Cairns nor Australia before and im now beginning to sh*t myself!!

I HATE creepy crawlies. swhhhhw (shivering just at the thought!). I am so not going to survive. I mean, add the spiders to the jelly fish, to the heat stroke...im gonna be 5 ft under in less than 3 months!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:50 am
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Im applying for a PR visa having got a job offer from a company in Cairns. I've never been to Cairns nor Australia before and im now beginning to sh*t myself!!

I HATE creepy crawlies. swhhhhw (shivering just at the thought!). I am so not going to survive. I mean, add the spiders to the jelly fish, to the heat stroke...im gonna be 5 ft under in less than 3 months!
Don't worry mate, there aren't any Chicken Eating Spiders in Oz. We have been here for over two years and have yet to see a live snake or any spiders as big as the house spiders in our house in the UK and we have been bush walking and driving off road. The worst we have had in our house is a baby Huntsman which my nature loving 12 year old son made me catch and put outside.