Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For Those Of You Lacking Motivation/Having Doubts....

For Those Of You Lacking Motivation/Having Doubts....

Old Oct 24th 2008, 7:29 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default For Those Of You Lacking Motivation/Having Doubts....

Maybe this will help...

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...dney%20Harbour

If you're going to Sydney anyway.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For Those Of You Lacking Motivation/Having Doubts....

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Maybe this will help...

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...dney%20Harbour

If you're going to Sydney anyway.
Unless you are coming from the UK and are seriously minted then not too many people will end up with a view of Sydney Harbour.... that view will cost you a fortune
Old Oct 24th 2008, 8:40 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh the magic of the Coastlwatch webcams - i got the thirroul one on constant refresh. I check the weather there before i even look out the window here.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:09 am

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Unless you are coming from the UK and are seriously minted then not too many people will end up with a view of Sydney Harbour.... that view will cost you a fortune
Kinda missing the point...
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you heard of the word 'aspirational'
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:36 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Its called an introduction of reality... something sadly missing all to often on here.
Reality schmality! Aspiration, positivity, desire, ambition and above all dreams are what motivate us to grasp opportunities, take risks and live our lives to the best of our ability. The day a man stops dreaming is the day his life is over!

Alas, creature from my ass, i feel it may be lost on you! When is the alien craft coming to pick you up?
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:41 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Reality schmality! Aspiration, positivity, desire, ambition and above all dreams are what motivate us to grasp opportunities, take risks and live our lives to the best of our ability. The day a man stops dreaming is the day his life is over!
Its a camera shot of Sydney Harbour... not the meaning of life for Christ's sake. Get a grip.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:45 am
beach bum

Its a camera shot of Sydney Harbour... not the meaning of life for Christ's sake. Get a grip.
Miserable git!
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:48 am
Account Closed

Miserable git!
Silly cow.. enough name calling, or do you want to decend in to throwing stones at one another.?
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:50 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.coastalwatch.com/camera/c...4400&state=NSW <----- 5 minutes walk from my front door.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 11:54 am
beach bum

Silly cow.. enough name calling, or do you want to decend in to throwing stones at one another.?
It's descend dear!

And sorry - no time to throw stones - going to get my hair done!

Last edited by ponyrama; Oct 25th 2008 at 11:56 am. Reason: The comedy never ends!
Old Oct 25th 2008, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=ponyrama;6908930]It's descend dear!

QUOTE]

Nice to see the spelling police are alive and well. I deleted my original comment, saying I couldn't be arsed.... I should have just stuck with that.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 12:05 pm
beach bum

[QUOTE=iamthecreaturefromuranus;6908937]
It's descend dear!

QUOTE]

Nice to see the spelling police are alive and well. I deleted my original comment, saying I couldn't be arsed.... I should have just stuck with that.
Well somebody has to uphold some standards! I'd love to stay and continue to entertain you but I really do have better things to do! Good day!!!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:42 am

[QUOTE=iamthecreaturefromuranus;6908937]
It's descend dear!

QUOTE]

Go and piss on someone else's bonfire yeah? <snip>

Last edited by moneypenny20; Oct 27th 2008 at 11:04 am. Reason: Possibly not necessary
Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Can we quit with the name calling please. Let's get it back on track with some aspirational pics for the people in the UK

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.