Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi ho hi ho its off to OZ we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ho hi ho its off to OZ we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hi ho hi ho its off to OZ we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By george we got it, we gone and got our visa grant and on my 40th Birthday to.

Just got a call from our agent in London to advise that the VISA was granted on 23 November 2006 MY 40 BIRTHDAY. Hooray what a great birthday pressie.

Icequeen colour us that glorious colour green.

Thanks to all for the support and encouragement and sanity checks.

We are lovin today

Tracey and Phil xxxx
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

StellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura aboutStellaDave has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Hi ho hi ho its off to OZ we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by teejay66

Just got a call from our agent in London to advise that the VISA was granted on 23 November 2006 MY 40 BIRTHDAY. Hooray what a great birthday pressie.

We are lovin today

Tracey and Phil xxxx
Congrats! we should be getting our visa soon too. Have a good and oh, happy birthday
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:35 am
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

We are lovin today

Tracey and Phil xxxx
wow what a prezzie, congrats and good luck for your new life down under

traceyx
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:37 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just posted in immi, but will say it again.

Big congratulations on getting your visa and your 40th birthday.

Joex
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:15 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo Congratulations fantastic news!!!!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

We are lovin today

Tracey and Phil xxxx

Congratulations, fantastic timing, hope you have enough champagne to celebrate!!

Hopefully we will be in your shoes sometime early next year....
Old Nov 24th 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Firth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really niceFirth4oz is just really nice

A BIG congratulations Phil and Tracy

Enjoy your new life down under!!!

Oh and a belated happy birthday

Diane n Mark
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:29 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

We are lovin today

Tracey and Phil xxxx

How can I not say an official CongratulationsCongratulations

Especially after you made me cry with happiness, we are soooooo looking forward to you coming out

Lovin ya work !!!

Jane, Russ, Leah and Elliott
xx xx xx xx
xx
Old Nov 24th 2006, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Hi ho hi ho its off to OZ we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are lovin today

Tracey and Phil xxxx

Congratulations on the visa and the 40th. well they do say life begins !!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a blast.