Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

things u miss most about home

things u miss most about home

Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:25 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kala
I agree, we all have our own reasons for goin to wherever we are goin to.

I wish everyone all the luck in the world and hope they find what they are looking for in life.

Night night all
Kala
thanx kala, night night sleep tight lol
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

bmxboon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default here here

well said soapy, heres a pic of loch ness just for you with no horizontal rain (i photo-shopped it out lol)
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-urquart-castle-loch-ness.jpg  
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:26 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i will/wont miss this place

Originally posted by bmxboon
when i go i know i will miss scotland but as ive spent about half my life here i feel its time for a change and i cant wait to start exploring oz! scotland has some of the best (and worse ) views in the world (my opinion) but to me its a case of" been there, done that and bought the t-shirt". i'll be sad to leave but can't wait to buy more t-shirts
where was the pic taken?
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

That's Urqhart Castle on Loch Ness aint it....

Place was heaving with busloads of yanks and Japs when I was ther a few years back...

Gullible foreigners looking for Nessie !!!!lol
Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:54 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

What do I miss about home?

Well, nothing, because Perth IS home and because I'm here I don't miss anything....

geddit?
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Muzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant futureMuzza04 has a brilliant future

Scotland....God's Country No.1......love it apart from rain and cold and seen most of

Australia.. God's Country too...Time to explore another fine creation.

Seen England too...from the motorways.....to overcrowded to get anywhere!!

That is the reason I am here.... nuff said
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Muzza04
Scotland....God's Country No.1......love it apart from rain and cold and seen most of

Australia.. God's Country too...Time to explore another fine creation.

Seen England too...from the motorways.....to overcrowded to get anywhere!!

That is the reason I am here.... nuff said
i meant your first photo
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:18 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by bondipom
Maybe your DVD has set itself to the Oz region and the disk is UK region. There are some utilities out there to reset your DVDs region. Put region free DVD <your model DVD> in google.
hi mate, i tried to change the region but it wont let me. i still have 5 changes left, but i keep getting the eroor msg....driver region not set !
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:29 am
owieb

Originally posted by renth
What do I miss about home?

Well, nothing, because Perth IS home and because I'm here I don't miss anything....

geddit?
Couldn't agree more!

Old Jul 7th 2004, 5:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by soapy
hi mate, i tried to change the region but it wont let me. i still have 5 changes left, but i keep getting the eroor msg....driver region not set !
hi bondi pom, ive downloaded the region free thing, still not working.
tried to change region and this is the message i get.

....Unable to update region setting. please make sure the drive contains region 2 media and you have administration privilege????????
poor bordy, looks like u might never get a copy mate lol
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:06 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

hi bondi pom, ive downloaded the region free thing, still not working.
tried to change region and this is the message i get.

....Unable to update region setting. please make sure the drive contains region 2 media and you have administration privilege????????
poor bordy, looks like u might never get a copy mate lol
Thats ok Soapy, thanks for trying.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

bmxboon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default first pic

i meant your first photo
hi soapy
the first pic is of ben nevis, taken in june two weeks ago , still with snow on top!!!!!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:05 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Bordy
Thats ok Soapy, thanks for trying.
If? or When? i get it sorted ill get a copy to u mate
Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:07 am
maggy

Hey bmxboo

Where about in KDY are you.

I have just moved to Perth from Blackcraigs 5 weeks ago

What a small world lol

Mags

Old Jul 7th 2004, 7:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

Default Re: first pic

Originally posted by bmxboon
hi soapy
the first pic is of ben nevis, taken in june two weeks ago , still with snow on top!!!!!
ah see, its still freezin'
i loved the pic of loch ness.
the one thing i realy really miss is fishing on loch katrine
now theres a place i would have loved to spend the rest of my life. but its not only me to consider. pity though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.