Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

things u miss most about home

things u miss most about home

Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default things u miss most about home

aye right !!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-glasgow-rain.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:12 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

and this
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-1071327612backlane03small.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:16 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by soapy
and this
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-gh_jakob23poles_s.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:19 pm
maggy

have to agree with soapy

Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by maggy
have to agree with soapy
cheers pal, and someone on here claims we will miss all that freezin' rain lol
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:21 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ill miss....

I think Ill really miss...................

but then again, maybe not.
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-pmdesk-large.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:24 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I do miss my Scottish pubs though.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Default Re: Ill miss....

Originally posted by lucyb
I think Ill really miss...................

but then again, maybe not.
oh i forgot
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-crw_6667.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:25 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally posted by Bordy
I do miss my Scottish pubs though.
oh and a good kebab after lol
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Default Re: things u miss most about home

Originally posted by soapy
aye right !!!!!!
this was taken in june
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-dscn0282.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough
Default Winter?

If we ever get to Aus we won't miss this, promise!!
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-snow.jpg.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Default Re: Winter?

Originally posted by Stewie
If we ever get to Aus we won't miss this, promise!!
ha ha , oh aye i rmbr that alright
Old Jul 5th 2004, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

gordys is an unknown quantity at this point

You can tell where I'm going to be coming from - oh joy, another relaxing trip to work.....
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-tube.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 5:12 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by gordys
You can tell where I'm going to be coming from - oh joy, another relaxing trip to work.....
this I wont miss, the Beautiful M25 surrey stretch I love it
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-mixed-143.jpg  
Old Jul 5th 2004, 5:19 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by kala
this I wont miss, the Beautiful M25 surrey stretch I love it

However views like this I will miss
Attached Thumbnails things u miss most about home-mixed-046.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.