Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

They say paradise doesn't exist

They say paradise doesn't exist

Old May 21st 2007, 1:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They say paradise doesn't exist

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Thanks for the preview, we are off to Cairns for our hols in July....can't wait
jacqui
My pleasure
Old May 21st 2007, 1:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
I didn't realise you were a brown hatter
It follows me around
Old May 21st 2007, 1:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

First stop lake Barene.
Do a wonderful fried brekkie

And there's a golden orb speeder on guard duty in the loo
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-6.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-8.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-9.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-10.jpg  
Old May 21st 2007, 1:48 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Ooooop the rawd to see Port Douglas
I bet you get bored after a while. Nothing to do but go to the beach. It rained for 4 days solid when we were there. People told us Kylie goes there for her holidays but we didn't even see a soap star. There's no Tesco and the shops don't open 24 hours a day. How boring!
Old May 21st 2007, 1:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Now it's Lake Eacham.
Lovely fish in there and turtles.

Can't remember where the waterfall was.
There is a tour you can do on the Tablelands taking in about 8 different falls.
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-11.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-12.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-13.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-14.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-15.jpg  

Old May 21st 2007, 1:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by worzel
I bet you get bored after a while. Nothing to do but go to the beach. It rained for 4 days solid when we were there. People told us Kylie goes there for her holidays but we didn't even see a soap star. There's no Tesco and the shops don't open 24 hours a day. How boring!
Sunday market is the event of the week and that only opens half a day
Old May 21st 2007, 1:54 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by alan and sam
AAWWWW Bixie baby

You so make me wish i had stuck to my guns and come your way but i was over ridden by the ole man and we're here in Perth
Not that its not pretty or that its bad

but i always had a hankering after Cairns!
It's only a matter of time Sam.
You are only on loan to Perth.

Strange though cos Kalamunda was on my list at one time.
Old May 21st 2007, 1:55 pm

RooksieJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy Mother of God - we have just exchanged contracts - see you next week mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 21st 2007, 1:57 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I don't give a fig what you think.....I just had to show you this tree.
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-16.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-17.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-18.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-19.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-20.jpg  

Old May 21st 2007, 1:58 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by RooksieJ
Holy Mother of God - we have just exchanged contracts - see you next week mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drink up ye cider mate cos soon you'll be eating a pasty
Old May 21st 2007, 2:00 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Now, this is Lake Tinaroo which is a bloody gurt lake.

Water sports, restuarants, holiday camps.....you get the picture.
They even put boats on it
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-21.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-22.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-23.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-24.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-25.jpg  

Old May 21st 2007, 2:03 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

I forget what I loaded cos Rooksie got me all excited.
I think some random roads and cows
Let's see.........
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-26.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-27.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-28.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-29.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-30.jpg  

Old May 21st 2007, 2:04 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
It's only a matter of time Sam.
You are only on loan to Perth.

Strange though cos Kalamunda was on my list at one time.
how scary is that!

personally i can't wait, been working on the family since we got here about the East side! then i can worm it down to Carins!!! LOL

hoping to come over to Brisi in Oct, maybe i can stretch to Cairns too and meet you the the Boss !!
Old May 21st 2007, 2:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

We decided to visit a coffee plantation.
Bit of a drive off the main road but worthwhile.
Attached Thumbnails They say paradise doesn't exist-31.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-32.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-33.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-34.jpg   They say paradise doesn't exist-35.jpg  

Old May 21st 2007, 2:08 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by alan and sam
how scary is that!

personally i can't wait, been working on the family since we got here about the East side! then i can worm it down to Carins!!! LOL

hoping to come over to Brisi in Oct, maybe i can stretch to Cairns too and meet you the the Boss !!
That would be lovely Sam.
But I won't hold you to it.
It's a long distance on a buggy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.