Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Telephone interview!!...please help..

Telephone interview!!...please help..

Old May 29th 2010, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Telephone interview!!...please help..

Originally Posted by rishadsky
Update:

I completed interview on 18 May via phone call
Today they told me that they are quite happy with phone interview but now they want to make video conference call with me. It might be the final stage.

So I think skype is better for it..

Or any other have any idea/comments about video call... please advice.
Well done & good luck for the next bit
Old Jun 9th 2010, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

oxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant future

How did the video interview go then?

I have my second call this weekend...
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by oxford_lad
How did the video interview go then?

I have my second call this weekend...
I have to perform face to face interview..So I am flying to OZ(NSW) on next 15 June 2010!
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo! way to go!

Good luck
Old Jun 9th 2010, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

oxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant futureoxford_lad has a brilliant future

I have to perform face to face interview..So I am flying to OZ(NSW) on next 15 June 2010!

Congrats on that mate, do you have to pay for the flight and accom or is the company paying for it all for you?
Old Jun 9th 2010, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations and good luck for the next stage. You are nearly there.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Originally Posted by oxford_lad
Congrats on that mate, do you have to pay for the flight and accom or is the company paying for it all for you?
No, I have to pay for air flight
but they suppose to pay for my accom
Old Jun 10th 2010, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

canadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond reputecanadaeh has a reputation beyond repute

They’ve asked you to fly out at your own expense just for a face to face interview? I’d say the job is yours!

Good luck
Old Jun 10th 2010, 5:42 am
KAR
Forum Regular

KAR will become famous soon enough

Good luck to you!!. Also, this would be like a validating trip!!
Old Jun 25th 2010, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

Update:
I am now in great oz & yesss I have got this job!

still a lot to do..because I am completely in a new country environment and I have to prove myself in job field. first few months very important for me.

please pray for me.
Old Jun 25th 2010, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That is fantastic, well done!
Are you staying now that you are here?
Loads of luck & K sent
Old Jun 25th 2010, 6:00 pm
KAR
Forum Regular

KAR will become famous soon enough

Update:
I am now in great oz & yesss I have got this job!

still a lot to do..because I am completely in a new country environment and I have to prove myself in job field. first few months very important for me.

please pray for me.
Congrats! Rishad.
Well you have crossed the first important hurdle ... THE JOB,
All the best for you!!