Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Teenager peterborugh meet!!!!

Teenager peterborugh meet!!!!

Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice
Default Teenager peterborugh meet!!!!

hey everyone just wondering who wants to come to the peterborough meet any teenagers that are going to brisbane.
Im kerry by the way
We`could get together and maybe go bowling or something
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teenager peterborugh meet!!!!

Originally Posted by ~Pixie~
hey everyone just wondering who wants to come to the peterborough meet any teenagers that are going to brisbane.
Im kerry by the way

Hiya Kerry & welcome gr8 idea

Sue x
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice~Pixie~ is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sue2
Hiya Kerry & welcome gr8 idea

Sue x
Thanks
Well i thought bowling might be better than standing around doing nothing
DANCE MACHINE CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

peterborough meets is on saturday7th may anytime after 6 and sunday 8th may from 1 o clock onwards,at brewsters pub,ashbourne road hampton.
so if any teeneager want to join pixie for a meet you can always bring your parents along to to meet us lot but dont worry you dont have to sit with us you can do your own thing

more details are on the peterborough meet thread

tracey
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:28 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Im kerry by the way
Hi Kerry.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sending you some newbie karma (your mum will explain ). And getting away from the old boring farts sounds like a good idea
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:31 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wmoore
Hi Kerry.

And getting away from the old boring farts sounds like a good idea

Like you & me you mean ???
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:32 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Like you & me you mean ???
S'ok. I'm not going
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:42 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Thanks
Well i thought bowling might be better than standing around doing nothing
DANCE MACHINE CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha
Hiya Kerry,

Are ya gonna take the place of your mum as the meet geek.
Good luck to y'all in your move to Brissie.

Have fun on the dance machine..

Paul
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

koolies i wil have fun on the dance machines they always go down well dont they.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gajjitt
Hiya Kerry,

Are ya gonna take the place of your mum as the meet geek.
Good luck to y'all in your move to Brissie.

Have fun on the dance machine..

Paul
lmao no i dont think i will i dont think anyone could do that do you
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Hi Kerry.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sending you some newbie karma (your mum will explain ). And getting away from the old boring farts sounds like a good idea
bloody cheek
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:18 pm

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

lmao no i dont think i will i dont think anyone could do that do you
nope, she knows everyone on here. you will have to try pretty damn hard to become the meet-master.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 3:22 pm

koolies i wil have fun on the dance machines they always go down well dont they.
funny, last time we went bowling was in Peterborough and they had one of the dance machines. I was clocked by my mates watching the teenagers dancing, hey it looks cool. Wouldn't mind a go at that meself.

It would take the emphasis off my poor bowling too, he he!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gajjitt
funny, last time we went bowling was in Peterborough and they had one of the dance machines. I was clocked by my mates watching the teenagers dancing, hey it looks cool. Wouldn't mind a go at that meself.

It would take the emphasis off my poor bowling too, he he!
Fancy a challenge hehe id beat you
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:35 pm

Fancy a challenge hehe id beat you
he he he. sure ya would. would be fun i bet.
da ya reckon my salsa dancing lessons would come in handy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.