Reload this Page >

Teaching Jobs i.n Australia

Teaching Jobs i.n Australia

Old Oct 17th 2015, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

Ambii is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teaching Jobs i.n Australia

Hi,

I am from Pakistan and i have 15 years of teaching exp.I have applied for Employer Nomination Scheme 186. But i have a doubt that there's a lil chance of getting nominated for the senior science teacher???Or there are less jobs for teachers??i have also done MBA IN Marketing and have little experience in marketing. so which profession would be more likely for me to be nominated or which profession has more scope in Australia??Any guidance will be much appreciated. Which profession has more opportunities to get Australian immigration????
Regards,
Old Oct 17th 2015, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teaching Jobs i.n Australia

Why have you applied for a 186? You need an job with the employer wanting to sponsor you for that. Do you have a employer?
Science teachers are eligible for 189 and 190. You need to check the requirements and see if you are eligible
Old Oct 18th 2015, 1:48 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ambii
Hi,

I am from Pakistan and i have 15 years of teaching exp.I have applied for Employer Nomination Scheme 186. But i have a doubt that there's a lil chance of getting nominated for the senior science teacher???Or there are less jobs for teachers??i have also done MBA IN Marketing and have little experience in marketing. so which profession would be more likely for me to be nominated or which profession has more scope in Australia??Any guidance will be much appreciated. Which profession has more opportunities to get Australian immigration????
Regards,
You have been told previously that you're not qualified to teach in Australia.

Seriously, the answers aren't going to change just because you ask a couple of months later. If you want to be able to teach in Australia you need to be registered with the appropriate authority and in order to do that you have to meet the criteria.
Old Oct 18th 2015, 10:27 am
Just Joined

But i also asked about scope of marketing jobs there kindly answer to that as well. For teaching, i thought about going on a student visa but their fee structure is out of my range or guide me about any worthy teaching course that if i manage to pay their fee then it shouldnt be wasted i read in their policies and condition section that if i get admission in the relevant teaching qualification then i'll get a permit to teach, any opinion on Charles Sturt university???Their fee is comparatively reasonable. Kindly!
Old Oct 18th 2015, 10:31 am
Just Joined

Kindly also tell me about the scope of marketing jobs there. I have relevant qualification in marketing that's why m planning to apply for sales and marketing jobs or procurement etc. as i have worked in that discipline too.
Regards,
Old Oct 18th 2015, 11:33 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Kindly also tell me about the scope of marketing jobs there. I have relevant qualification in marketing that's why m planning to apply for sales and marketing jobs or procurement etc. as i have worked in that discipline too.
Regards,
What occupation code would you be applying under? Is it on either the SOL or CSOL? If you have been working as a teacher, what experience do you have that would make you attractive to a potential employer that they would sponsor you over and above local applicants, and other overseas applicants?
Old Oct 18th 2015, 11:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
What occupation code would you be applying under? Is it on either the SOL or CSOL? If you have been working as a teacher, what experience do you have that would make you attractive to a potential employer that they would sponsor you over and above local applicants, and other overseas applicants?
Not qualified to migrate as a teacher - see the previous discussion - http://britishexpats.com/forum/austr...-count-864363/
Old Oct 18th 2015, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Your chances of getting into Australia legally are zero. Accept that and move on. Go somewhere else.
Old Oct 18th 2015, 11:50 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not qualified to migrate as a teacher - see the previous discussion - http://britishexpats.com/forum/austr...-count-864363/
Yeah I understood that - I was asking about the marketing - not sure what that covers that is on the SOL / CSOL and couldn't be bothered to look it up. As the OP is hoping to use that as a means to migrate, they must know what occupations are open to them.
Old Oct 18th 2015, 12:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I understood that - I was asking about the marketing - not sure what that covers that is on the SOL / CSOL and couldn't be bothered to look it up. As the OP is hoping to use that as a means to migrate, they must know what occupations are open to them.
Based on their previous thread, I doubt it!!!
Old Oct 18th 2015, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

I am applying under code: 131112-Sales and Marketing Manager, as I have some experience of working as Marketing Manager. In case of teaching, procedure is more difficult for not having teaching qual.
Old Oct 19th 2015, 12:59 am

I am applying under code: 131112-Sales and Marketing Manager, as I have some experience of working as Marketing Manager. In case of teaching, procedure is more difficult for not having teaching qual.
Have you read the criteria for that occupation code. Management criteria is often difficult to meet and given that you are working as a teacher, I find it hard to believe that you will meet it. Assessing body is AIM - Migration Skills Assessment | Australian Institute of Management

For an employer sponsored visa though, you need to find an employer willing to sponsor you. You have to do this yourself and prove that you have the skills and experience for that position.
Old Oct 19th 2015, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Have you read the criteria for that occupation code. Management criteria is often difficult to meet and given that you are working as a teacher, I find it hard to believe that you will meet it. Assessing body is AIM - Migration Skills Assessment | Australian Institute of Management

For an employer sponsored visa though, you need to find an employer willing to sponsor you. You have to do this yourself and prove that you have the skills and experience for that position.
yep thanks for the guidance, i am applying for it already!!
Old Oct 20th 2015, 1:28 am

yep thanks for the guidance, i am applying for it already!!
Did you check that you meet the criteria?

•Have a proven record in a senior functional management position over a continuous period of at least three (3) years, requiring the delegation of authority directly to three or more subordinate managers each of whom hold positions requiring the delegation of work to three or more subordinates in managerial, supervisory or technical positions;
•Hold the most senior management position within the applicant’s functional area of responsibility within the organisation;
•Report directly to the Owner of the business, Corporate General Manager, Chief Executive Officer or Managing Director; or report directly to the Department Head if the applicant works within the public sector: or provide consultancy advice as a Senior Management Consultant to client organisations at the level of Corporate General Manager or above;
•Have the decision making responsibility, through delegation to three or more subordinate managers, for a range of specific responsibilities in the applicant’s functional area;
•Be wholly responsible for achieving his/her functional responsibilities within the organisation;
•Have had a proven and successful experience in a broad range of managerial responsibilities prior to being appointed to the top functional position.
Old Oct 21st 2015, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

Yes i have read the criteria on AIM's website as well. I have worked on a managerial position in some multinational while teaching as part time then i got a teaching job in government college so i quit that one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.