Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Taxi Licences For Sale - Black and White Taxi's

Taxi Licences For Sale - Black and White Taxi's

Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:31 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Taxi Licences For Sale - Black and White Taxi's

Does anyone work for this outfit, what area of Brisbane would be best suitable for an ex rock'n'roll star to live when working for this outfit, .i.e. locality to walk to work etc...............They are located at the airport....

http://www.blackandwhitecabs.com.au/...e/display.html

Taxi Licences For Sale

MAXI LICENCE BRISBANE, OWNER DRIVER

$265,000

Incl 02/06 Commuter, manual, diesel, int hoist

OWNER MUST SELL - ALL GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED

Can anyone explain what you get for this amount of money? Also what is the earning potential if anyone has any idea at all?

Keith......
Old Jul 8th 2011, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taxi Licences For Sale - Black and White Taxi's

From the FAQ on your website link:

"Where do I have to go to pick up a taxi when I commence driving?

Our taxis are spread out throughout the Brisbane Taxi District ? there is not one central point. The Brisbane Taxi District extends from Caboolture in the North to Ormeau in the South and West to Camira near Ipswich."

Traditionally black and white cabs were stronger on the northside of the river and yellow cabs on the south but they both cover all of Brisbane.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 12:21 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taxi Licences For Sale - Black and White Taxi's

Originally Posted by fish.01
From the FAQ on your website link:

"Where do I have to go to pick up a taxi when I commence driving?

Our taxis are spread out throughout the Brisbane Taxi District ? there is not one central point. The Brisbane Taxi District extends from Caboolture in the North to Ormeau in the South and West to Camira near Ipswich."

Traditionally black and white cabs were stronger on the northside of the river and yellow cabs on the south but they both cover all of Brisbane.
Cheers mate, i was looking at around the Fortuda Valley area or Tenerife.....

Keith