Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Tasmania (continued!)

Tasmania (continued!)

Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:50 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tasmania (continued!)

went to the Derby River Derby sooo boring, then back to friends for a barbie and far too much alcohol .. we've even missed free drinks at the club this arvo feel that bad

off to the Deloraine Craft fair this coming weekend, Melbourne Cup party day on the Tues then to a bonfire on the 5th!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lenmil
Not got a bath at my rental, just a shower. Nothing like a good hot soak and a book and drink. Ah well some day when we sell our house.
We didn't have a bath in our rental either, I guess it must be the norm. The first thing we did when we bought our house was have a bath!!! Sad aren't we? lol
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Possums
went to the Derby River Derby sooo boring, then back to friends for a barbie and far too much alcohol .. we've even missed free drinks at the club this arvo feel that bad

off to the Deloraine Craft fair this coming weekend, Melbourne Cup party day on the Tues then to a bonfire on the 5th!
Sounds like your diary is full this week, have fun!!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 9:18 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kezzabird
thank you, how was the party??
Old Oct 27th 2008, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Hope everyone is good.

We have just returned from a fantastic trip to Sydney, it is an amazing city! We went up the Sydney Tower for great views, the Aquarium for the kids, took the ferry to Manly Beach, and admired the surf dudes (well, I did anyway!) had a sunset cocktail cruise around the harbour, walked around the Botanic Gardens, sat on the steps of the Opera House and ate fish and chips at Doyles on the Quay.

We are now knackered and broke!!

Nice to come back home for peace and natural beauty

Sam
Old Oct 27th 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Hi Hun how was your 1st birthday party!!!!! Hope you dont remember too much about it. He he
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Did our citizenship tests yesterday, easy if you read the book.

The best guitar shop in Hobart is McCanns but I don't think they stock PRS, just the usual Fender, Gibson etc.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Possums
thank you, how was the party??
Party went well thanks, I was being a total pom and drinking pimms all night, I think I had about 3 jugs to myself! I paid for it the next day though The weather was gorgeous and was warm all night, I couldn't believe how lucky we were.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
Did our citizenship tests yesterday, easy if you read the book.

The best guitar shop in Hobart is McCanns but I don't think they stock PRS, just the usual Fender, Gibson etc.
Cool, how long do you have to be in Aus to get the Citizenship? And how was your trip to Blighty?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 7:27 am

Lenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to beholdLenmil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
Thanks for that. Will look out for it when i get the chance to go down.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

also try MacFie's just up Elizabeth St. from McCann's.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Cool, how long do you have to be in Aus to get the Citizenship? And how was your trip to Blighty?
We'll have been here on a PR visa for 2 years at the end of Nov so we can apply then, and the ceremony is on Australia Day at Sandy Bay seafront.

Trip to the UK was good as far as seeing the rellies went, flights on Singapore were excellent, first leg Syd-Sin on an A380. Didn't enjoy being back in the UK so much, too crowded/aggressive etc but we went for lots of walks in the Lakes and enjoyed some good pub meals-much better than counter meals here in Hobart!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:55 am
(^v^)

Party went well thanks, I was being a total pom and drinking pimms all night, I think I had about 3 jugs to myself! I paid for it the next day though The weather was gorgeous and was warm all night, I couldn't believe how lucky we were.
sounds like you had a good one, oo I love Pimms not had any for ages! I drank a whole bottle of Campari at the footie final party .. seemed a good idea at the time
Old Oct 29th 2008, 11:20 pm
Old Member

TassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to allTassieBear is a name known to all
Cool Re: Tasmania (continued!)

kezzabird - i hope you had a good party - did BillyBob do anything stupid, send him my regards

Old Oct 30th 2008, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

try www.jacksonsrareguitars.com/prs-guitars.html but they are in Sydney...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.