Tasmania??

Old Sep 10th 2007, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania??

Originally Posted by Jolly Janner
Good luck Kezza.

I'm a week after you.

Nobody left in MK soon

Cheers,
JJ
Who ever is the last one out tell them to turn the lights off!!
Old Sep 11th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Who ever is the last one out tell them to turn the lights off!!
Guessing by how slow the house sale is going it might be me, I'll check all the doors and windows too!!!!!!!!! Good luck to you all who are going to Tas soon. Hopefully will meet you all at the meet up before xmas. Keep us posted on what the Spirit is like as we seem to be liking that route over for the last leg of the journey too.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:36 am
Just Joined

Paula125 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Tasmania??

Just wanted to post to say Hi really.
My family and I have been in Tassie for just over thirteen months now. We live in Sorell, about 20kms outside Hobart.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paula125
Just wanted to post to say Hi really.
My family and I have been in Tassie for just over thirteen months now. We live in Sorell, about 20kms outside Hobart.
hello-we live in west hobart, been here since jan 06.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Teabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to allTeabag is a name known to all

Hi Paula

Welcome to the forum!

We have been in Tassie since May '07 - but we aren't ex-pats, just Aussie's who had a passing interest in moving to the UK but decided Tassie was less over-whelming! Originally from Brisbane, but spent the last 12 years in W.A.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Teabag
Hi Paula

Welcome to the forum!

We have been in Tassie since May '07 - but we aren't ex-pats, just Aussie's who had a passing interest in moving to the UK but decided Tassie was less over-whelming! Originally from Brisbane, but spent the last 12 years in W.A.
My husband is originally from Gatton, just outside Brisbane. We met when he came to work in Scotland
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:58 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
hello-we live in west hobart, been here since jan 06.
There seems to be a lot of people heading for Tassie! Just from my home town alone there are 5 or 6 families who have come over in the past year or so.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

Are you coming to Tassie soon?

If so my husband works for Searson Buck, Tasmanias biggest recruitment consultants and would be happy to help.

please email your details to [email protected] and refer to this website

we moved here 2.5 years ago and love it !!

Nat xx
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

We are still hoping to move to Tas, things have been very slow moving this year due to OH's long winded skills assessment, he sat an exam in London a couple of weeks ago and if the results are positive, we can then apply for visa, at long last.
We visited Tas in May this year and its still our choice of destination, depending on job opportunities at the time. We loved what we saw, liked the people, so fingers crossed, we will get there one day!
Nice to know there are quite a few ex pats in Tas but not over run with them
Sammy
Old Sep 18th 2007, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by natty

If so my husband works for Searson Buck, Tasmanias biggest recruitment consultants and would be happy to help.

Nat xx
We've actually been here for thirteen months now. Kids are settled in school, dh has got a job and we've bought our own place.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by natty

Nat xx
Hi just seen this thread and saw your post. What type of recruitment consultant is your hubbie? We are hoping to be over by end of Nov and OH will be looking for a job, he is an IT Project Manager. Would your hubbie be able to help? PM me if you want.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

We've actually been here for thirteen months now. Kids are settled in school, dh has got a job and we've bought our own place.
Hi Paula125

Wher are you in Tassie?? i'm always curious as to where people settle!! We are going to be there at the end of Oct , at last

We need to be near lots of building work so if there is any suggestions ( as always!!) let me know

Doh!! just read that you are in Sorrell ( i'll look at it now!! ) note to self ' I must scroll through posts!!

Last edited by jerzo; Sep 18th 2007 at 6:16 pm.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 12:12 am
Just Joined

Tasmania IT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Bishop3912
Hi just seen this thread and saw your post. What type of recruitment consultant is your hubbie? We are hoping to be over by end of Nov and OH will be looking for a job, he is an IT Project Manager. Would your hubbie be able to help? PM me if you want.
Hi there, I'm an IT Project manager working for a great company in Hobart. I came out from the UK six years ago and love it here. We are hiring at the moment and I'd be really interested to get in touch with your husband to see if we can help each other out. Happy for you to PM or IM me. Thanks.
Old Sep 19th 2007, 1:32 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Tasmania??

Originally Posted by jerzo
Hi Paula125

Wher are you in Tassie?? i'm always curious as to where people settle!! We are going to be there at the end of Oct , at last

We need to be near lots of building work so if there is any suggestions ( as always!!) let me know

Doh!! just read that you are in Sorrell ( i'll look at it now!! ) note to self ' I must scroll through posts!!

Just thought I'd let you know that thre are new houses going up everywhere, at least in Sorell there is. I would imagine that if there's a lot of building going on around here then it would be the same in a lot of places. I've lost count of the amount of houses that have gone up just since we arrived!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Just thought I'd let you know that thre are new houses going up everywhere, at least in Sorell there is. I would imagine that if there's a lot of building going on around here then it would be the same in a lot of places. I've lost count of the amount of houses that have gone up just since we arrived!
Thats sooo good to know, is Sorrell a busy place??

Thanks Zoe x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.