Tasmania??

Old Mar 25th 2008, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of
Default Re: Tasmania??

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hi Beth,
As you asked nicely thought I would put some more pictures up on here for you to look at and see what is waiting for you.
The first one is a picture of the beach at Ulverstone, No need to worry about Germans and there towels!!!!!!
The second one is a picture of the monkeys in the main park in Launceston!!
Will sort some more nice ones out soon!!!
Take care and good luck.
Gary Vikky and Bump

I like the look of Ulverstone beach
Thats a place we want to check out when we arrive....looks like a nice beach!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kezzabird
You could have quoted me there Gary! I feel exactly the same, I aint going no where, this place is just too special.
The good thing about being away from f and f is the fact that the kids don't get so many easter eggs, my mum still managed to get Alex a basket of easter eggs on an online shop and had it sent to out house.
The down side is my mum sent Alex a birthday present on 9th Dec and it still hasn't arrived!!! I'm thinking someone has arf inched that now
Don't you lot fret me little tassie wannabes it'll all work out in the end it always does. You are all determined to get out here and I am sure you will manage it one way or another eventually. I know things are very frustrating at the moment, but enjoy the time you have there if you can, being with your f and f I mean. But I guess that's easier said than done with all the crap that you're going through at the moment
I have sent you all some Karma in the hope that it works for you
All the best
Kerry
X

Hi Kerry, just had a look at your gallery of pics.....really nice photo's!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by travelbug
Hi Kerry, just had a look at your gallery of pics.....really nice photo's!
I am glad you like them, I put them on to give those that haven't been, an idea of what Tas is like. I couldn't figure out how to do it at first, but got there in the end
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

I am glad you like them, I put them on to give those that haven't been, an idea of what Tas is like. I couldn't figure out how to do it at first, but got there in the end

They're lovely pics.... i find the gallery confusing though as when you page through your pictures all of a sudden you're onto someone else's.....i thought hang on a minute - Kerry's changed a bit since the last time i saw her!
The water just looks so clean and clear in Tas - and all the greenery - what can i say that you and the other locals dont know already...
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pics, Kerry.

We only saw Tas in June, so its nice to see Summer time too.

Just can't wait, I have to say this process is really soul destroying at the moment.
I'm dreaming of the time when I'm sitting on my veranda/terrace/balcony sipping a glass of Tassie wine, looking at the sunset - ahhh, bliss!

Just need to get that pesky visa and even more elusive, an offer on the house.

Sam
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

They're lovely pics.... i find the gallery confusing though as when you page through your pictures all of a sudden you're onto someone else's.....i thought hang on a minute - Kerry's changed a bit since the last time i saw her!
The water just looks so clean and clear in Tas - and all the greenery - what can i say that you and the other locals dont know already...
I've just been playing around with the expats other facilities and just realised it has a live chat facility, not quite sure how it works though, as far as I could see I was the only one in there. So not sure how poplular it is
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Lovely pics, Kerry.

We only saw Tas in June, so its nice to see Summer time too.

Just can't wait, I have to say this process is really soul destroying at the moment.
I'm dreaming of the time when I'm sitting on my veranda/terrace/balcony sipping a glass of Tassie wine, looking at the sunset - ahhh, bliss!

Just need to get that pesky visa and even more elusive, an offer on the house.

Sam
Thanks Sam glad you like them

I really feel for you lot still stuck in Blighty waiting to sell. I sure hope you guys get some luck soon.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:37 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sam glad you like them

I really feel for you lot still stuck in Blighty waiting to sell. I sure hope you guys get some luck soon.
The housing market is slow here...........just read it's a record low for buyers
Still keeping my fingers crossed though!!!
Beth x x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
The housing market is slow here...........just read it's a record low for buyers
Still keeping my fingers crossed though!!!
Beth x x
I just checked out your house Beth, its lovely and what a bargain price!!! I can't beleive you haven't sold it yet. Keep going hun I think you will have a buyer soon.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:49 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked out your house Beth, its lovely and what a bargain price!!! I can't beleive you haven't sold it yet. Keep going hun I think you will have a buyer soon.
Thanks hun,
We've slashed the price by £40k to help find a buyer........still nothing......so we wait
Someone will have a bargain when/if we ever sell!!!! :curse:
Beth x x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've just been playing around with the expats other facilities and just realised it has a live chat facility, not quite sure how it works though, as far as I could see I was the only one in there. So not sure how poplular it is
i didnt know there was a chat facility maybe no-one knows its there!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:33 pm
Make it happen!!!!

i didnt know there was a chat facility maybe no-one knows its there!
Every time I've gone into the chat room I've been on my own
Beth x x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Every time I've gone into the chat room I've been on my own
Beth x x
They do say that the 1st sign of madness is talking to yourself!
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:38 pm
Make it happen!!!!

They do say that the 1st sign of madness is talking to yourself!
Well I must be a raving lunatic then....LOL
Beth x x
Old Mar 25th 2008, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well I must be a raving lunatic then....LOL
Beth x x
If that's the case we're probably all well suited to become mates!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.