Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet caption competition

Sydney meet caption competition

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 5:10 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet caption competition

"Things really went down hill for soapy after moving to Sydney. Living out of a bag and drinking in the park during the middle of the day. Luckily the local salvo was on hand to point out the error of his ways"
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 5:12 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
"Things really went down hill for soapy after moving to Sydney. Living out of a bag and drinking in the park during the middle of the day. Luckily the local salvo was on hand to point out the error of his ways"

PMSL
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 9:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
have u seen the gear i wear, even the local salvo wouldnt stock this
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

Soapy "Hey, any idea whose pishin food this is?"

Piers "I'm sorry, I can't understand you, please stay over there"

Soapy "I'll have that then, and the pish."

Piers "If I give you money will you stand somewhere else?"

I have written soapys part in a more understandable language.

Nick
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 11:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

The bald bloke.. "can i borrow ya hat, the suns reflectin off me head so much its another frekin barbie up there"
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:30 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
The bald bloke.. "can i borrow ya hat, the suns reflectin off me head so much its another frekin barbie up there"
hey u, im the bald bloke !!!!!!! owwww youve dont it now, this is war
Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:13 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
hey u, im the bald bloke !!!!!!! owwww youve dont it now, this is war
PMSL!! Thats what i'd hoped:P
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:42 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs

or maybe the bloke on the right's saying "hey there's no more room on the barby to fry up these eggs" and the baldy bloke says "oh that's ok crack 'em on me heed and they'll fry up in no time"!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 3:21 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

The guy in the hat is looking at the snags on the barbie saying "Ya call your wee things sausages? Wait till ya see mine....they are thisssssssss big!!"

Who says size doesnt matter?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:35 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

The guy in the hat says HEY theres a hair in my burger & Soapy says Well it AINT Mine.

BTW Your not bald, your like me, its just a rather larger middle parting.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

Right peeps lets see who can come up with the best
soapy and Fastfunker on the barbie

No, really, it WAS this big before the operation!

And as I remember it, wasn't that your warm beer that ended up left on the barbie.....?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by igual
Soapy "Hey, any idea whose pishin food this is?"

Piers "I'm sorry, I can't understand you, please stay over there"

Soapy "I'll have that then, and the pish."

Piers "If I give you money will you stand somewhere else?"

I have written soapys part in a more understandable language.

Nick
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

that would have to be soapy buying the beers. the food would have been burnt to a frazzle waiting on Fastfunker to get a drink
Least I remembered the tongs

(actually that's not strictly true. I didn't, but the missus did. Still managed to leave the lego bag though )
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:02 am
Just Joined

CantSay is an unknown quantity at this point

Mate there isnt any more room on this barbie, can I use your head ?
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Fastfunker
Least I remembered the tongs

(actually that's not strictly true. I didn't, but the missus did. Still managed to leave the lego bag though )
ah but did u manage to rmbr to take the tongs home

right u lot, how about u start pickin on the guy with the stupid hat for a change
pissin massel laffin though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.