Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney meet and about time too !!!!!!!!!!!

Sydney meet and about time too !!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 17th 2005, 10:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney meet and about time too !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by hedgehog-girl
Hello....Should be able to go, but will let you know properly in a few days...relatives from UK here at mo!
thats great Dawn, hope to see u both there

soapy
Old May 18th 2005, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't make this I'm afraid. Got my wee boy's birthday party
Old May 18th 2005, 4:44 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by soapy
you picked a bad weekend to move Ian, we have visitors over from the uk and i doubt if they would be happy moving you house

excuses, excuses........... are you sure you're not just popping off on another little holiday
Old May 18th 2005, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

mamichelle is on a distinguished road

Right everyone in Sydney. The last meet was so successful that I thought it was about time for a new meet. I think the Saturday was a better day to have it too.
The venue was fab for adults and kids, so I don’t see any reason to change that either.
http://www.discoversydney.com.au/parks/centennial.html

map
http://www.multimap.com.au/map/brow...&multimap.y=198

map2
http://www.cp.nsw.gov.au/maps/index_ie.htm

now the date is the 4th of June and the time is 12ish

right, I’ve worked out a meeting place.
if u use map2 from the post above u will get a detailed map of the park. There’s plenty of BBQ sites but I think the best one with toilets and ponds other things to do is......
the BBQ on Grand drive, next to the learners cycleway. Be careful there’s 2 BBQs next to each other. If you are unsure check with me.
Ill post my phone number the night before, again just in case.
now its up to u lot to keep this thread going.
Thanks for the email Soapy.... I'll be up for that. It's in my diary already.

Cheers
Michelle
Old May 18th 2005, 8:32 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dracupg
Can't make this I'm afraid. Got my wee boy's birthday party
sorry to hear that. maybe next time eh?
Old May 18th 2005, 8:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by rumbletum
excuses, excuses........... are you sure you're not just popping off on another little holiday
i wish, im shattered, need a weekend to sit and chill. not much chance of that happening, think its the zoo this weekend
Old May 18th 2005, 9:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

for Tass

Right everyone in Sydney. The last meet was so successful that I thought it was about time for a new meet. I think the Saturday was a better day to have it too.
The venue was fab for adults and kids, so I don’t see any reason to change that either.
http://www.discoversydney.com.au/parks/centennial.html

map
http://www.multimap.com.au/map/brow...&multimap.y=198

map2
http://www.cp.nsw.gov.au/maps/index_ie.htm

now the date is the 4th of June and the time is 12ish

right, I’ve worked out a meeting place.
if u use map2 from the post above u will get a detailed map of the park. There’s plenty of BBQ sites but I think the best one with toilets and ponds other things to do is......
the BBQ on Grand drive, next to the learners cycleway. Be careful there’s 2 BBQs next to each other. If you are unsure check with me.
Ill post my phone number the night before, again just in case.
now its up to u lot to keep this thread going.

click on the links Tass
Old May 18th 2005, 12:13 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by mamichelle
Thanks for the email Soapy.... I'll be up for that. It's in my diary already.

Cheers
Michelle
look forward to meeting u. how are u enjoying life so far???
Old May 18th 2005, 11:35 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Will try to be there

(I know that sounds a bit wet, but weekends are a bit fluid at the moment!)
Old May 19th 2005, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

Hi Soapy, Sorry for not being more involved with your banter and missing the veiled insults thrown at me! Been a bit busy and not been online a lot. I'm afraid that this meet is going to be a bit of a dud as Fi and I won't be able to make it!!! Ok, it'll probably be the best ever! We will be moving house that weekend to a nice little townhouse in Manly and we can't wait!
Hopefully we'll catch you at the next one.
Hope everyone has a great time.
Nick and Fi
Old May 19th 2005, 3:22 am
Banned

djdutts is on a distinguished road

We'll be there!

We're in Singapore at the mo on our stopover, but would defo be up for this.

I'll check the forum again soon!
Old May 19th 2005, 10:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by chels
Will try to be there

(I know that sounds a bit wet, but weekends are a bit fluid at the moment!)
i know the feeling weekends tend to be a bit mental here .
hope u do make it this time.
Old May 19th 2005, 10:21 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by igual
Hi Soapy, Sorry for not being more involved with your banter and missing the veiled insults thrown at me! Been a bit busy and not been online a lot. I'm afraid that this meet is going to be a bit of a dud as Fi and I won't be able to make it!!! Ok, it'll probably be the best ever! We will be moving house that weekend to a nice little townhouse in Manly and we can't wait!
Nick and Fi
auch your not movin house at all. your just a bit soppy at all my banter u have been gettin lol.
no way im not having it... a BE meet without u 2 !!!!!! that will be right. just move on the sunday
ill buy a wee rug and sit it on the ground and pretend youve both nipped to the loo
good luck with moving you guys. wishing u all the best in the new place
Old May 19th 2005, 11:35 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

i know the feeling weekends tend to be a bit mental here .
hope u do make it this time.
It's for a nice reason that we have to be a bit flexible at the moment - I was given a hot air balloon trip in the Hunter Valley as a birthday present from my very lovely Bloke, but we've not been able to go because of either the weather, guests staying, weddings and christenings and not-to-be missed events like the FA Cup final...
Old May 20th 2005, 12:26 am
BE Enthusiast

rumbletum will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by igual
Nick and Fi

Hi guys

Good luck with the move, sounds like you are excited about your new place... look forward to the housewarming party ..hee hee

Steve and Heather xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.