Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

melanie1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Originally Posted by katherinious
You been at the bottle this evening Mrs GG? Your dry sense of humour will be frightening off the newbies... Her bark is worse than her bite, honest!
Haha, i'm not scared off, pretty amusing actually! I hope the rest of you guys are just as welcoming to new people!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:57 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

You been at the bottle this evening Mrs GG? Your dry sense of humour will be frightening off the newbies... Her bark is worse than her bite, honest!
K - I'm an internet troll! FFS! Please don't sully my non-existant reputation with personal slurs.

How's you, lovely lady?
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

RichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melanie1982
Living in the Eastern Surburbs - I've been here for 6 months now, pretty settled now.

Are you on a working holiday visa as well?
Applied and got accepted back in the UK but haven't used it yet! Hunting for jobs at the mo!

At Bondi at the mo, quite fancy getting a flat and getting out of the hostels.

What ya working as?

Rich

p.s George is about as frightening as a Chiwawa on Valium.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:58 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RichP
You give me too much credit.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

Originally Posted by Geordie George
K - I'm an internet troll! FFS! Please don't sully my non-existant reputation with personal slurs.

How's you, lovely lady?
Not too bad thanks, considering the inlaws are in town! Counting down the days until normal life resumes....
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:03 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Not too bad thanks, considering the inlaws are in town! Counting down the days until normal life resumes....
You have to make an excuse for next week. Simon finishes his course, so we're thnking of heading out for the evening. Ditch the outlaws at the cinema for one night and come along?!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Applied and got accepted back in the UK but haven't used it yet! Hunting for jobs at the mo!

At Bondi at the mo, quite fancy getting a flat and getting out of the hostels.

What ya working as?

Rich

I'm working in Recruitment - Sorry what haven't you used yet? What kind of work are you looking for?
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

You have to make an excuse for next week. Simon finishes his course, so we're thnking of heading out for the evening. Ditch the outlaws at the cinema for one night and come along?!
oooooh, tempting. will see what I can do. A might be taking them away next week so I might have a night of freedom!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

RichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of lightRichP is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melanie1982
I'm working in Recruitment - Sorry what haven't you used yet? What kind of work are you looking for?
The Visa.

Anything really. Ideally would like to stay self employed but at the mo can't be fussy. I think I have a waitering job pretty secure. Early days yet.
So how come ya left the good 'ol Uk then?
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:10 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

oooooh, tempting. will see what I can do. A might be taking them away next week so I might have a night of freedom!
We'll definitely have to co-ordinate, then! You have such a busy schedule, we demand your time when you're free.

It would be nice to see you again.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:13 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

The Visa.

Anything really. Ideally would like to stay self employed but at the mo can't be fussy. I think I have a waitering job pretty secure. Early days yet.
So how come ya left the good 'ol Uk then?
What did you do for work back in the UK. I was pretty bored of the UK - wanted to do and see more. Very happy since i've moved here, as got a good job and met someone etc - so has all worked out so far...
Old Apr 25th 2007, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Jumped on the internet bandwagon.

Used to run on track > worked in running shop > sold stuff over the net > expanded. Import/export basically.

Yeah me too. I always wanted to move away, just not an indoors person so I figured OZ (and a stint in Asia) would be the best way to do things when I'm still young. Blah de ****ing blah. Loving it
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:09 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

We'll definitely have to co-ordinate, then! You have such a busy schedule, we demand your time when you're free.

It would be nice to see you again.
Are we going to try and find that Mexican place again for a bash? You know, the mysterious one that you can't find if you look for it, but just happen upon when you least expect it?

S

Last edited by Swerv-o; Apr 26th 2007 at 12:33 am. Reason: Told off by Chels...
Old Apr 26th 2007, 12:16 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

No, we're al northerners. We take it in turns to share the sheep. We simply ask that you don't report us.
Oi!!! When did that happen? Last time I checked northern monkeys were in the minority...

And yes, you were right about the amount of posts on this thread. I got a bit carried away!

PS re Simon etc, can we keep that to private email / PMs, thanks!!

Last edited by chels; Apr 26th 2007 at 12:19 am.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:19 am
Just Joined

I look forward to meeting up with you guys at some point then!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.