Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:46 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD after-work drink meet up

Originally Posted by chels
If you fly back via the US, definately - not sure what him indoors would have to say about it though

Actually, he doeesn't weight much either, you could fit both of us in

Off to find a working toilet now - the ones in the new offices have blocked up and flooded the ladies with sewage. Lovely
That's put me right off me 'ob nob.

Have a good afternoon - see you later in the week.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Would love to go out guys but off to Port Stephens on Thursday so count me out this week. Would have absolutely loved a Ruby - we're desperate to find a good curry house. Maybe next time.

Have a good long weekend all.

Debs
x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:32 pm
Forum Regular

TheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud ofTheAshleys has much to be proud of

Hello All

Welcome back Swervo, long time no see!
So whats the plan for Thurs? is it Balmain, if so we will give it a miss, as i am working in St Leonards all day, and it will be a bit of a treck. Let us know if something is happening on the friday and we will join u

KandD
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:49 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Oh yes. Infact, I'm back now - got in this morninbg, and now safely settled down at my desk for an afternoon of pretending to be working when really I'm sleeping...

Jet lag aside, I'm definitely up for beers on Thursday. I'm sure it will have subsided by then anyway...

S
Are you making a night of it? Might make it out for a few, since Friday is holiday.

C.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:52 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mctree
Are you making a night of it? Might make it out for a few, since Friday is holiday.

C.
Does the pope crap in the woods?

Yes I think I am definitelty up for making a night of it if anybody else is...

S
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:09 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Does the pope crap in the woods?

Yes I think I am definitelty up for making a night of it if anybody else is...

S
After the week I've had (f@!#ing HTML), I should think so.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:13 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
After the week I've had (f@!#ing HTML), I should think so.
Do you need a hand with your HTML?

S
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:16 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Do you need a hand with your HTML?

S
A hand, an arm, a leg, a nod of the head.

I'm getting there (thanks to Syllk ), but if you know anything, prepared to be bored when we meet up.

Just thought, Thursday depends on Friday for us - hangover last a lot longer than they used to.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:21 am
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice

Just a quick one to say that we're not going to be coming out to play this weekend. Still got a visitor with us and planning on taking him up north over the Easter weekend.

GG, if you're struggling with your html code still, my trick is to google it. There's loads of cheat sheet type websites out there & you can usually just copy and paste the code directly in. Hope that helps and have fun this weekend!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:24 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Geordie George
A hand, an arm, a leg, a nod of the head.

I'm getting there (thanks to Syllk ), but if you know anything, prepared to be bored when we meet up.

Just thought, Thursday depends on Friday for us - hangover last a lot longer than they used to.
I have a great book on coding HTML for the WWW, so if you want me to bring it along at any point, then let me know.

S
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:39 am
Cup of tea, Father?

I have a great book on coding HTML for the WWW, so if you want me to bring it along at any point, then let me know.

S
If it's one of the idiot's guides, then yes, that would be great. I'm not the most PC literate person.

Katherine - yes, I keep looking on the wibbly wobbly web. It's all a bit beyond me. (Yep, I really am that computer illiterate!) Have fun with the visitor oop north.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

Blooregard Q Kazoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a look at http://www.webmonkey.com/
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:03 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Originally Posted by Blooregard Q Kazoo
Useful link. Thank you.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:56 pm
has lost The Game

Right then, what's happening tonight? Have we reached any conclusions?

S
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:10 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Right then, what's happening tonight? Have we reached any conclusions?

S
The curry seemed to get a few votes, I think? Otherwise, cannae remember.

'Tis just I this evening. I'd forgotten that Mr GG is heading out with some people from work this afternoon and may be completely rat arsed by about 7 pm.

ETA: May be completely rat arsed? Who am I kidding?! Will be completely rat arsed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.