Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Submit your NICE photos from Australia

Submit your NICE photos from Australia

Old Mar 13th 2006, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

lostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Submit your NICE photos from Australia

Well.

In order to restore some sort of faith in the prospective emigratees (uh? such a word?) to Australia on this Forum, I would like to start a nice thread.

Sumbit some of you nice photos from Australia right here to show everyone what they have to look forward to.

I'll start off with these shots of some wildlife and Hervey Bay.
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-dscf0050.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-dscf9402.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-dscf9586.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-hervey-bay-new-1.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-hervey-bay-new-lc-2.jpg  

Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:18 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Submit your NICE photos from Australia

Here's a few for you
1. Southbank, Brisbane.
2. Sydney skyline.
3. My kids handfeeding wild dolphins on Moreton Island.
4. Moreton Island.
5. Tangalooma Resort, Moreton Island.
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-scan0001.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-scan0023.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-scan0028.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-southbank-brisbane.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-tangalooma.jpg  

Last edited by Juliecabs; Mar 13th 2006 at 8:21 am.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

lostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of lightlostpom is a glorious beacon of light

See, I try to do something nice to get everyones Karma back on track, and no-ones interested !

Ho hum
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Here's a few for you
1. Moreton Island.
2. My kids handfeeding wild dolphins on Moreton Island.
3. The Sydney skyline.
4. Southbank, Brisbane.
5. Moreton Island.
oops, I stand corrected - you posted at the same time. Thanks !
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:24 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Took these over the last few weeks the attached ...

and also go to http://www.geocities.com/easingtonuk/australia.html

ABC Diamond please feel free to add link to your web site as haven't got round to sending you Redcliffe ones yet, which I will get around to taking at some point.
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-ausherron.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-auspetrie.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:35 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annqldau
Took these over the last few weeks the attached ...

and also go to http://www.geocities.com/easingtonuk/australia.html

ABC Diamond please feel free to add link to your web site as haven't got round to sending you Redcliffe ones yet, which I will get around to taking at some point.
Could of put a warning about the spiders:scared:
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Jadea will become famous soon enoughJadea will become famous soon enough

Not sure if it worked.

If, then you can see a view over samford and sunset in redcliffe
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Ok, I'll try again
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Here we go again
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-imm003_2a.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-imm018_18a.jpg  
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

[img]img_0315[/img]
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

lee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nicelee/jane is just really nice

gold coast
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-img_0017.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-img_0084.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-img_0105.jpg  

Last edited by lee/jane; Mar 13th 2006 at 9:40 am.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Use the "manage attachments" button on the buttom of the reply window. Upload your photos from your harddrive and then submit. Make sure that they're not too big (which was my problem)
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

south australia sep 05
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-australia-045.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-australia-109.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-australia-136.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-australia-084.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-australia-048.jpg  

Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:14 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glennandkate
Could of put a warning about the spiders:scared:
Yeah but no but but yeah I could have... .

Need to shrink them down a bit, it keeps making exceed my page limit and i'm still on the freebie bit... :scared: .

Last edited by annqldau; Mar 13th 2006 at 9:18 am. Reason: addition
Old Mar 13th 2006, 9:25 am
Just Joined

Hadrian is an unknown quantity at this point

Some pictures taken in the Byron Bay area of Northern NSW.
Attached Thumbnails Submit your NICE photos from Australia-byron-bay-wategos-beach-looking-over-byron-bay.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-lennox-head.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-bangalow.jpg   Submit your NICE photos from Australia-byron-bay-ocean-shores.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.